BREEDING KINK - MYG

"Y/n, meet me in the bathroom in 10 minutes" your mafia boyfriend just texted you now, well, he kinda looked pissed today even though you behaved properly 'what does he want now?' you thought to yourself as after he excused himself to go to the bathroom, you got up after 5 mins and excused yourself too.

You both were at a party, your best friend's party and being gone with your boyfriend at the same time will be the last thing you wanted to do right now because you wanted to spend as much as time with your best friend.

Quickly making your way out of the party, you went to the bathroom fiddling with your fingers, he was your boy but that didn't mean he didn't give you butterflies every time you see him or hear his voice or even kiss him.

Even though you both had been dating for 8 months, he still had that dominant effect on you, with him everything felt so unreal and as it was your first time doing things, it felt so surreal.

Going inside the bathroom, two tattooed and muscular arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you against him "hey baby girl" he whispered in your ear, sending chills down your spine as he took the opportunity to cup your ass.

"What did you need in the middle of the party?  Zoey needs me-" and then you felt it, his bulge between your thighs formed under his trousers,

"I need you more" he whispered as he again pulled you against him and hungrily kissed your neck as he bent you over the counter, near the sinks and pulled your dress over as he took the chance and spanked your ass.

You moaned out as you bit your lip, he quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers as his bulge sprung out, throbbing to be inside you, he slapped your pussy with his tip before pushing himself inside.

"F-Fvck…." you could already feel your legs weak as it already started to shake, he thrust his dick inside you without stopping, ramming his dick in and out of you so hard and rough.

An elongated moan slipped your lips causing him to smirk as he grunted "so fvcking wet and tight for daddy" he whispered as he bent down and hungrily kissed your neck, leaving you breathless,

Thrusting his length roughly, hitting it deeper into you as you moaned out. His cock worked like magic inside of you, curling them just where you needed him to "clenching so tight and I've barely begun" he grunted as he continued to fvck you at ruthless pace.

His cock hitting the deepest part of you as you let out loud moans of his name, not caring who outside of that bathroom heard you as long as he continued to fvck you, "fvck- yes" you moaned out as he continued to pound in and out.

"Oh fvck" you cried out as he grunted loudly, skin spelling against your ass as he got faster with you "look at you, screaming my name out like such a good girl you are" he moaned out, his hips thrusting ruthlessly into you.

"Faster- please" you begged, his hips jerking up, the feeling of his length forcing your walls apart in the best possible way quickly became too much, too fast. You could feel your core pulsing, surely he could feel it too? but he didn't stop, hell, he did not even slow down.

Your hand barely kept you upright as you gripped the edge of the counter, his forceful thrusts jolting your body "oh my god- right there, please don't stop" "there?" he groaned, angling his hips so that the tip of his bulge dragged against the sensitive cluster of nerves.

"You look pretty stuffed, so full with my fat cock" he chuckled darkly, his hips moving faster as he encouraged himself with his words "daddy s-slow down…." you whispered as he continued to fuck into you, sweat dripping down his forehead.

He mercilessly pounded his big length deep inside of you, pounding against your womb. After a while, you could feel your climax hitting as he knew that you were gonna cum soon "I-I'm gonna cum" you groaned.

You started clenching around him like it was the only thing you knew how to do as his thrusts became sloppy, still mercilessly ruining your core, your eyes squeezed shut while your orgasm hit you like a strong wave.

Your legs shivered as your hands were so red, your thoughts were nothing, you could barely even remember your name after screaming his name so much as he pulled away looking down to see his cum dripping out of you.

"Next round at my house, huh?"