Chapter 6

Guys.. first of all, I am so sorry for not updating the last few days, but I have a good excuse : I broke my arm, and it hurts..

I also realized that I keep on saying "Today was a ... day" at the beginning of my chapters and I think I should stop... maybe.

Anyways, I'm back at it again, and chapter 6 is there :

Monday morning, 6:30 in the morning. I was peacefully sleeping, dreaming of ~Hyunjin~ I MEAN HUNG JEANS, yeah definitely hung jeans. You know, laundry, washing machines.. all that stuff. (😏) HOWEVER , as I was leisurely tossing and turning in my bed, I was woken up by the sudden urge to... pee. A bit forced, I got up and left my beautiful dream in my bed, for something much much much less attractive.

wait-

At 7:30, in the bus, I saw Jisung. He was talking with Mina, a girl I knew back in the time. We had been really close at a certain moment of our lives, but unfortunately, the teacher separated us because we talked too much.. indeed, i am a chatty person.

As our eyes met, I remembered that first day. He was shipping me with that guy y'all know about, and gave me that smirky look and smile. I looked at him, smirked, took my phone, and sent him a message :

Jisung 💜

today, 07:34

You

i know that look

i wanna know

Jisung

you wanna know what ?

who is this girl ?

oh

she's just a friend

i used to talk to her a lot before

her name's mina

i know that silly

she was in our class

what im askin is

who is she to you

well

she's just a friend

...

a good friend ?

bro..

a really very good friend ?

honestly ?..

ok..

i'll explain it to ya later

KNEW IT!

just

could you please stop dancing in the bus ?

it's awkward

yeah i think i should

read 07:37

When this guy falls in love, he does fall hard.. BUT AT LEAST I GOT SOMETHING TO TEASE HIM ON HAHAHAHAHAH

Later in the day, after all our classes, we were hanging around in the school. Around that time, not much classes are done, and it is even plausible that we are the only ones.

"So.. about this morning"

"Oh wait, I am suddenly feeling the urge to go urinate, stay here, I'll be back in a m-"

"I'm coming with you."

'DANG IT' i heard him whisper.

"Jisung ?"

"Felix ?"

"Why don't you wanna tell me ?"

"Well, nothing is sure.."

"What does that mean ?"

"I don't know if there really is something between us. I know I love her, I mean she's cute, nice, sporty, you know her. But.."

"You're afraid you get baited, aren't you ?"

"It's always the same story, and I know it isn't always like that, but I don't think anyone can like me."

Saddened by his feelings, I offered him a hug he snuggled into with no hesitation.

It had indeed always been hard for Jisung. Jisung is an introvert, taciturn person, and he never willingly expresses himself about the struggles, joys, and sad moments he's going through. He would only give a way to his feelings to the ones that are really close to him. But several times, some people would come and chat with him, sure that this was a crush, without realizing that they just found him handsome. Being approached, Ji felt honored and flattered to see that someone wanted to come to him. He would obviously try and become closer to that person, until they realized that they didn't have a crush anymore. The calm but joyful personality he always shows would just disappear in the shell that his timidity is, and he would come back to me, despondent.

But this time, it's not going to happen like that.

"Hey, wanna sleep over tonight ? It's gonna ring and we're going to be bothered."

"Well, let me ask my mother and I'll give you a call."

"How is everything going with Hyunjin ? Are you still in denial ?" he then said.

"Nope. I love him."

"YOU DO ?!"

"OHH YES I DO"

We were shouting and screaming, not realizing that some people could still hear us, and someone in particular indeed heard about it..

_____

who do you think overheard the conversation ? is it chan, minho, or anyone else ? if you guess right, i'll give you a cookie 🍪