𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 : 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓

Felix POV

We were indeed in the middle of July, but in the middle of the day, it had just started softly raining, and a gentle breeze freshened the air and heavy atmosphere the heat had set so far in the summer. The sky was a light gray, covered by clouds that barely let the sun shine through it, but enough to be seen on the ground.

The PERFECT time to meet my boyfriend, Hyunjin.

He's been into fitness lately and he started jogging regularly. And because i love him (and also can't let go off him), I'm following him in this little journey. We've been running together for the last 4-5 days, but the overwhelming heat quickly became handicapping, which makes this afternoon perfect in comparison to the past days. But before all that, I allowed myself a nap. I mean, i have been busy... gaming all night.

~~~

As i sit up, i looked at the time out of pure curiosity. It showed "18:34", just enough for me to realize :

"FRICK, IM LATE!"

I hurriedly gathered the clothes i planned to wear, and ran in the shower to quickly rinse up. And from then on, it was all a catastrophe.

My phone ran while the water was running, and thinking it was a voice call from Hyunjin, i picked up without looking at it at first.

"Hey Lix- AYE WHAT ???"

It was a video call. From Jisung. The poor guy.

He'd had a short but clear enough sight of my peepee, which surprisingly embarrassed me more than him.

"OMG IM SO SORRY JISUNG! UMM, IM LATE TALK TO YOU LATER BAE SEE YA I LUV U" i blurted out quickly, trying to escape the situation.

I then got out running, but missed the rug, slipped, and fell on my naked booty, and i can confirm, never had i ever found the ground so cold. When i got up, i ran to my room to find out the t-shirt i wanted to wear was dirty. 'What an idiot!'i thought. But that's not it. I started getting dressed quickly, but when i was halfway done wearing my pants, my phone ringed again, this time indeed being Hyunjin. I picked up, and despite being out of breath, still managed to say "Hello ?"

"Hey babe, still good for in half an hour ?"

"HALF AN HOUR ?!"

"uh, yeah... we said at 7:30, right ?"

So all this time, i was EARLY, but i accidentally SHOWED MY DICK TO MY BEST FRIEND, fell BUTT-NAKED on the FLOOR, hurt myself while getting dressed, ALL THIS, THINKING I WAS LATE ?!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I explained the whole story to Hyunjin, and he just burst out laughing, wheezing uncontrollably as if i was tickle-torturing him (yeah i did that - his feet is his weak point)

"Y- you HAHA, you're so cute haha" he finally managed to say.

"Im gonna pick u up Lix, you went through enough things for the day"

"I have yeah"

"Wanna sleep over tonight ? I bet u wanna cuddle" he offered

"Only if u let me the big plushie"

"you dont need the big plushie, I'M your big plushie"

"Yeah but the other one doesn't snore and fart during the night"

"HOW DARE U LITTLE BI-"

~~~

We finished our jog, it was short but nice. Jinnie and I were now right under his house, when it started pouring, and MAAAAN we love rain. He had a basketball court right next to his home, so he went, picked it up and we played 1v1 under the comforting rain.

And because we are who we are, we quickly enough ended up cuddling on a bench, under the rain, falling in love with each other again. Hyunjin looked so handsome with his wet hair I couldn't get my eyes off of him. His lips, eyes, everything was magnificent, and knowing him as my boyfriend made him look more than beautiful. To me, he's a masterpiece, a blessing, he...

He's PERFECT. Everything about him is PERFECT.

I couldn't hold myself anymore and slowly but surely leaned in, making the gap between our mouths and bodies closer and closer to inexistant

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I couldn't hold myself anymore and slowly but surely leaned in, making the gap between our mouths and bodies closer and closer to inexistant. I softly pressed my lips against his, him doing the same while holding my face. His lips tasted salty and sweet at the same time, and kissing him was really attractive. The soft and sensual make-out session slowly became more heated and sloppy, so we headed back home, and y'all know what went down.

Meanwhile, Jisung is probably out here developing PTSD from this one frame 💀

Also i dont feel like writing smut, sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 09, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐑 𝐔 𝐌 𝐎 𝐑 𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें