Chapter 7

We were shouting and screaming, not realizing that some people could still hear us, and someone in particular indeed heard about it..

Indeed, Seungmin was walking around here. He didn't have any class and was hanging around when he saw Felix and his friend. He knew enough things to make Felix suffer : 1) his friend was very sensitive about relationships with girls, 2) Felix indeed liked men, and 3) his actual crush was Hwang Hyunjin, his neighbor in Spanish class.

Seungmin had actually always hated Felix. Since he met him, he lost the attention people would give him. The cute tiny freckled boy was considered more attractive by the girls than the smile Seungmin was so proud of. The jealous person he was decided he would change that. Saying he was gay was the only way to get girls to stop looking at him and boys to get disgusted by him, and he was all but ashamed to use this "weapon".

Felix had music class. He was separated from Hyunjin in the previous, because they were being too noisy to the teacher's taste. When he came in the class, he opened his bag, pulled his copybook and his pencil case out, and then put his bag under his chair, as usual. He turned his head left to see Yunho, one of the guys he had worked with, hisper something in Hyunjin's ear. A bit worried, his breath started to intensify, getting as noisy as a dirty vent.

"Are you okay Yongbok ?" asked the teacher

"Yes, yes I am"

He was not. During the whole hour, he was staring into space, making himself plenty of scenarios that could've happened if Yunho had told something he should never know, and if Hyunjin ever came to the realization that he was the one crushing on him. Maybe he wouldn't want to be friends with im anymore, maybe he would laugh at him, maybe he would get friendzoned. He was scared as hell. But then he thought about something : Chan was sitting next to Hyunjin, so maybe he knew what had been said. At the end of the hour, Felix rushed to Chan's seat, telling him "I gotta talk to you, it's an emergency", while articulating as much as an English speaking capybara would do.

"Bro I need you"

"Yeah tell me"

"Well, it is possible that there might eventually be a probability that it is probable that i may-"

"Go straight to the point"

"I got a crush on Hyunjin"

"KNEW IT!"

"How ?"

"Thats not the problem, the problem is bigger."

"Wait, so there's really a problem ?"

"Umm.. Yunho told Hyunjin that a cute boy of the class fell for him.. Minho is tryna get in a relationship with Jisung, and Jeongin and I are a thing.. you're the only single dude to talk to him."

"OH HELL NO IM DEAD"

"What I could do for the moment is try to find out if Hyun has any idea of his secret admirer's identity – cuz that's what you are – and if he doesn't, we'll try to calm everything down real quick, I'll tell him that you're not sure, so you get time to think about it."

"Wish i had money to pay you bro."

"If you want to repay me, just suck my d-"

Felix was now stuck, because he couldn't confess to his crush yet, else it would feel like he was forced, plus he wasn't feeling comfortable with it yet, but he couldn't hide it for too long too, else he'd just end up raping Hyunjin. Despondent and at a loss, he was now waiting for Jisung to arrive at his home, and eventually he'd come with some help.

-----

Glad to be back : )

What would you do in this exact situation ?

Bisous bye 💜