Episode - 15

In the morning

Dev looked at Adi who's now playing in the garden with Peter, who is chasing Aditya wantedly slow.

Dev chuckled at Peter who is looking like a zombie chasing its prey.

Karan looked at Dev , he was staring at Adi and Peter not only with adoration but with a little bit of sadness too.

It's rare to see Dev, his lively bubble brother who always cheers their family, getting upset.

"What happened Bacha?" Karan asked, caressing Dev's face .

" I'm scared Bhaiyu....."

~

Karan frowned hearing his brother's reply.

Dev (in his shivering tone) - I feel what we are doing with Adi is not correct...

Karan raised an eyebrow (stern voice) - What are we doing?

Dev softly spoke to his brother who started to get depressed - Doing things behind him bhaiyu...  I am feeling like ...cheating him . (In a small voice) Mother is feeling disappointed with us... (In a pleading tone) He needs to know what is happening around him bhaiyu!?. The things Viraj Bhai told are not wrong. We need to tell him everything slowly..

Karan with a blank look - Did you feel like that?

Dev gulped with a sad look looking at his brother's sudden blank gesture - Huh!?

"You heard me Dev ... Don't hide anything from me in Aditya's matters !" Karan said in his firm yet gentle tone lifting up his brother's face towards him.

Karan glared, noticing Dev's hesitant looks - Did you feel like Maa is disappointed with us?

Dev nods with a worried face looking down to avoid his elder brother's hurt look.

Everyone knows Dev can sometimes sense the feelings of his late mother .

It's one of the great gifts for him from his grandfather, Amritha's father .

When Dev felt very depressed after his mother's death, his grandfather gifted him to feel the emotions of his mother's using his power of magic because when difficult times arrive he won't be able to take a stand on his own not knowing what's correct.

After Adi's arrival, everytime he feels his mother's emotions..All he could feel is,

Sadness ,

Worry,

Dissatisfaction,

Disappointment.

He didn't know why he felt it but he understood that something they were doing was incorrect.

Something about them, the way we are treating Adi, totally disappointed his mother.

Karan controlling his choking voice - We are helpless.. we don't have any other option. Do you have any option, Dev? She knew how hard it was for us. Momma will understand us. She is not disappointed in our actions. (murmuring to himself) I know.. I'm sure .. she is not..

Dev knew how his elder brother is feeling right now. Disappointment from his mother regarding Adi would be the least thing his brother could wish.

But his brother should know the reality. They can't keep Adi always away from the darkness of reality.

He is going to live with them . It's their responsibility to make their brother familiar with their world.