A short, but real closure.

So haha, hi. It's been a LOOONG while since I last went back to this cursed account. Idk either why I'm writing this update but I noticed people STILL read this (god-forsaken cringe of a) book and I wanna actually put a proper end to this fic.

Ignore the previous closure, that was actually really cringe of me and I was 16, so HAHAH I wasn't real mature yet. I won't make this long but here's all I wanna say.

I wanna say thank you, honestly, for those people who still apparently liked my content during the 2013 1D hype. I'm still appreciative y'all supported my obviously cringe ass writing and got it so much clout. That I'll never forget and it was the first time I was welcomed so wholesomely and supported by a big community.

Second, I wanna openly say, as a grown adult now, I am not proud of this book. I was a damn MINOR writing 18+ content and had no idea; plus will you look at the cringey flow of events? I don't mind that people really find this so fucking funny because I'm laughing at it myself lmfao. I'm so sorry I didn't know better as I was still so young and new to intimate scenes. So yeah, this book is a shame to me no cap.

Third, even if it is a shame, I don't regret writing it still. It lead me to a lot of interactions and online friends in an era where I felt lonely. Y'all kept me company and somehow, helped my self-confidence as a young girl. I'll still keep this book around, but I'm changing it to a humor book, just for all of you to see how NOT to write smut (and big note to minors, do NOT engage in 18+ activity in public.) Feel free to mention all the wrong things about my writing just for fun lmfao.

Last, just a fun little update, I've moved on to other content creation on Insta, Twitter, and Facebook. I'll put the link of my profiles for y'all if you're still interested in any content I make. I've moved on to other stuff in life and improved my content (not like...a desperate 13 year old lmfao.).

Anyways, that's really it for this book, as I've mentioned this book is closed (obviously), and I'm still keeping it around for keepsakes. Thank you guys again so much, and feel free to browse my other cringe worthy fanfics for laughs lmao.

—— Nadi <