Happy Birthday- Niall

"Nice one Jasmine." Niall chuckles as you successfully throw a piece of cake directly at him.

It was his birthday today, and you two were having a private celebration. After showing the cake to him, he rubbed a piece of icing on your face, creating a cake war. You two ended up without any cake. The other boys were covered in cake as well. So much for a clean party.

"So, no cake...." Harry pointed out

The rest groaned

"No more cake... hmmm...." you pondered as you tapped your finger on your lips.

You felt a pair of arms grab you from behind.

"We can celebrate in another way..." he whispers.

You shudder at the tone of his voice, so seductive and alluring.

"Still here fellas!" Louis cleared his throat.

"We should give them some "privy" time Lou." Harry winked.

You playfully slugged Harry's arm.

The rest left and greeted Niall before leaving. Harry even patted his back and wished him good luck and winked. You knew what he meant by that, and you smirked at Niall.

You got off his grip and went in the bathroom. After washing up, you sat on the bed, waiting for him. You were wearing only your bra and lace underwear. You were ready for him, lying in a posing way. As he enters the room, you look at him with pure desire and lust. You crept towards him as he stood there, jaws dropped.

"Likin' what you see babe?" you purred.

He nodded and grinned.

"Is this my present?" he asks.

"Happy Birthday, Niall..." you whispered.

You pulled him to the bed, sending him atop of you. He smiles at you and you pulled him towards you, to the point when your two foreheads touched. You loved the sight of his surprised face, not knowing what to do, making you in charge. He then crashes his lips onto yours, so hungry and rough. Your hands explored all over his body, and so did his. He suddenly sucks on your neck, making you shiver.

"Looks like the birthday boy's eager. I like it..." you moaned.

You switch places, now with you ontop of him. Your hips grinded on his, feeling the bulge growing under his boxers. You leaned in to plant a soft kiss on him, soon turning into a rough make out scene. His hands traced down your hips to your thighs, turning you on bigtime. He unclips your bra, and gazed at the sight.

"Damn...." he moaned.

"You have to earn it babe... show me what you got." you smirked.

He goes on top of you again, his eyes now filled with deep lust and desire. He gently sucks on your breast as you threw your head back, overwhelmed by the pleasure. He starts to remove your underwear, and rubs your cl!t as he continued. More and more desire crept on you, wanting him badly.

"Mmm... t-that's it b-babe..." you grunted.

He goes lower, leaving lovebites all over your upper body. He then licks your cl!t, making you moan louder. You always loved the way he gave you pleasure that always pleased you.

"I-I'm gonna... ohh Niall...." you tried to moan, but pleasure took over you.

"Cum for me Jasmine..." he replies.

You then realeased on him, as he smirks at you widly. He takes off his boxers, revealing his large member. You bit your lip at the sight, as he opens your legs out wide. 

"Now, since this is MY night, I want you to scream my name out loud. So loud, that the neighbors would hear you. Are we clear?" he commands.

"Y-Yes..." you whimpered.

"Good..."

Without any warning, he slams hard into you, making you wince at first. You screeched out his name as how he wanted. Loud and clear. He starts to thrust faster, as more and more pleasure crept up on you. Moans filled the room as the seconds pass. He thrusted so hard and fast, your legs started to feel awkward.

"OH GOD NIALL.... UGHHH.... H-H-HARDER!" you moaned out loud.

"Scream my name again babe..." he grunted.

You bit your lip at first, trying to keep up.

"I said, SCREAM MY NAME!" he shouted as he slammed EVEN harder into you.

"NIIIAALLLL!!! O-OH MY G-GOD...." you screamed.

He smirks and continues. He thrusted as if he never wanted to stop. At that point, your legs felt TOTALLY numb, not feeling anything at all. You knew he did very well. After for what seemed like forever, you were very close to your climax.

"N-Niall... I-I'm gonna... oohhh..." you grunted.

"Me too J-Jasmine.... G-God your so tight..." he moans.

And with one final thrust, you both released.

"OOOHHH NIALLLL!" you screamed.

You both took a moment to catch your breathes, as he collapses beside you. You went closer to him, your head leaning on his chest, listening to his heartbeat go slower.

"That...was a great gift...babe..." he panted.

"You're welcome babe... anytime..." you winked.

*a few months later*

You held her in her arms gently, softly caressing her sweet face. Her tiny face put a big smile on your face. Niall then came in the room, fidgeting with his hands. You look at him and took his hand.

"Here's your dad. Say hi!" you smiled at the baby.

Niall took her gently into his arms. He smiled as the baby cooed at him.

"She's got your eyes, Jasmine. She's so lovely..." was all he could say.

Your little baby Sophie...