Let me show how I care- Liam

“Come onnnn Liam… please?” you whined for the millionth time.

You were inviting him over to your friend’s club. Yes, she owns a club, and since she’s your friend, she invited you. You didn’t want to look like you have no one there, so, you asked your boyfriend Liam to come. He didn’t agree, being good boy and all that.

“But Paige….” He whimpers again.

“Pleeeeaaaseeee?”

He thinks for a moment, and sighs.

“Alright, but only because you forced me too.”

You were very happy and started kissing him all over his face. He chuckles, getting ticklish by your kisses. He always loved the way you did that, showing him that you love him so much.

*night*

“Paige, babe? Are you done?” he asks, waiting outside the door.

As usual, you always take like 50 minutes to get dressed. Especially with Liam coming with you. You got dressed in a sexy red dress that reached up to your knees, wore red lipstick, and curled up your brown hair. And, you even wore heels. You took a final look at the mirror, and spun around. You finally went out of your room.

“Wow, you’re looking good tonight babe.” Liam gasps.

You smirked and giggled.

He drives you to the bar that your friend owns. As you went in, the music pounded hard, ringing in your ears. The way the lights moved back and forth, the people dancing in sync with the lights. Suddenly, your friend, Summer, approaches you.

“HEY PAIGE! Wow, I guess your kickin it up a notch!” she tugs you.

Yeah, well, you know me.” You say as you both laugh.

“Oh yeah, by the way, this is Liam, my boyfriend.” You introduced him to her.

She smiles as Liam shakes her hand.

“Nice to meet the boy my friend fancies!” she giggles.

Liam laughs along.

You went to the bar and decided to drink. The barman hands you what you desired, and you drinked it up. You loved the taste, getting a bit dizzy for no reason. So, you asked for more as the music kept pounding. Drink by drink, you get more drunk and drunk, up to the point that you were REALLY drunk.

Suddenly, a boy sits beside you. Being drunk and all, you checked him out.

“Seems like a little ladies checking me out.” He smirks at you.

“Oh you know it boooyyy….” You seductively giggled.

Out of nowhere, a hand grabs your arm. Liam. He drags you to the bathroom while you struggled to get off his grip. You were shouting out curse words at him, the alcohol getting the best of you.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” you slurred at him.

“I am your BOYFRIEND!” he shouts.

You tried to get back out, but he stops you. You were really pissed off by his reaction, so you pushed him away. He again blocks you.

“If you are my boyfriend, just let me go!” you slurred again.

“I can’t risk seeing you like this.”

"Pfft, as if youuuuu care!”

He stops for a moment, and pulls you close to him.

“Oh you don’t know how much I care.” He whispers seductively in your ears, sending chills down your spine.