↳𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

*𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐*

The noise of intense clicking could be heard from behind the closed door, which was thanks to their intense gameplay as they clicked away at their enitre life savings worth of PC equipment, dark eye bags unde their sleep-deprived eyes.

"Fuck!" they let out as they threw their hands onto their head. Their dumbass really thought they could beat the level 90 Azhdaha with their shitty builds...

They took a deep breath as they thought, 'This is fine.'

.

.

.

'THIS IS NOT FINE!'

Suddenly, they slammed their fists against their desk in anger, cursing the computer monitor as if it would hear them. But that was when they heard a faint voice...

.

.

.

"(Y/NnNnNnNnN)~," the voice dragged out.

They rage came to a swift pause, being taken over by confusion and fear as they snapped their head to look behind them. "The fuck...?"

They rapidly stood from their chair, grabbing whatever was nearest as protection, which was a lamp, before cautiously walking over to the door.

"As quickly as they could, they threw the door open, letting out a yelp when they didn't see the comfort of their empty home, but instead... space! Literal outer space!

"AHH! WHAT THE FUCK!?" they yelled after accidentally taking a step forward, almost having fallen into the dark void before they scrambled to move back further into their room.

Pull. They felt a strange force pulling them, forcing them to fall into the void.

They let out yet another yell as they fell to the ground, their body getting dragged out of their room as they held a tight grip on the door frame.

"You're not taking me today, Satan!" they shouted as they held up a determined fist. A horrible mistake, as they quickly lost their grip and let out a meek, "Nevermind-," before they let themselves get pulled into what they thought was going to be the pits of hell...

[End of Prologue]