↳𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Words: 1,596

Words: 1,596

----------

"AHHH!!" (Y/N) yelled, their throat now sore as they continued falling down what they thought was the pits of hell.

They slowly peeled their eyes open to look around, confused once they caught sight of the fields and fields of grass and hills. It all had a familiar layout... But after the little peek they took at the scenery, they shut their eyes once again as they felt themselves speed up.

The air around them felt as though it was getting hotter and hotter.

'Shitshitshitshitshit-'

Their thoughts were cut off when they felt sudden impact with what they thought was the ground.

(??????'s POV)

As I was calmly sitting on a rock, patiently waiting for a fish to bite at my makeshift fishing rod, I was suddenly startled when I heard what sounded like a small object hitting the ground, before sand started to fill my vision.

I quickly swipped at the air around me with my hand, before getting up and taking a look around. That's when my eyes landed on the hole in the sandy ground. I slowly took out my sword, holding it in a ready-to-attack position before walking toward it cautiously.

As I grew nearer to the hole in the sand, I tightened my grip on my sword. I quickly jumped into the pit of sand, fully expecting to fight some kind of monster.

"Huh...?" I let out, dumbfounded as what I saw in the pit was not a monster, but a person. I quickly put down my sword and approached the body.

They had a few scratches here and there, but nothing that looked too serious. I knelt down next to their body and grabbed their shoulders, gently shaking them to see if they would wake up.

As soon as I saw them start to open their eyes, I felt relieved knowing that they weren't dead.

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I felt a gentle touch on my shoulders, leaving me confused before I was suddenly being shaken violently.

'Am I dead? Am I in heaven?....Nope. Knowing my dirty-minded ass, I wouldn't be able to be in heaven... So where am I?'

I slowly started to open my eyes, before hearing what sounded like a sigh of relief, making me quickly shoot my eyes open to see who it was. To my surprise it was...

.

.

.