Shadows

"You like that don't you?"

I shot up in bed, panting and sweating. My mind was fuzzy and my heart was racing as I tried to collect my thoughts. I checked my phone - 2:13 in the morning. For the past week, it's been the same thing. A dream so real I could feel it, a voice, deep and powerful. Just thinking about it sent shivers down my back and made my body feel like it was filled with electricity. But after every dream, before I could see who it was who had me turning into a puddle, I'd wake up, and always at 2:13. Frustrated, I wrapped my blanket around me, grabbed the glass of water off my nightstand, and tried to think wholesome thoughts.

Flowers

Sunshine

Kittens

"You're my little kitten"

I whipped my head around but saw no one. I sighed. His voice sounded so real. Maybe if I can go back to sleep, I can finally see who this mysterious man is. I shut my eyes and tried to slow my breathing, but no matter how I tried, I couldn't get his voice and touch out of my head. Giving in, I slid my hand down my body and began to touch and rub, first slowly, teasing myself the way his tongue had in my dream. As my breathing got quicker, so did my fingers. My mind was so clouded by my body's arousal, I failed to notice the tall figure with the milky white eyes taking a seat at the edge of my bed. Getting closer to my end goal, I opened my eyes and saw -

"I didn't say you could do that, now did I?" Strong hands grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed. I watched as a fanged smile spread across his face. He released one of my hands and quickly pinned it again with his other hand. His free hand caressed my neck and chest before settling in a firm grip around my throat. "Will I need to punish you? Or can I trust that you're going to be a good girl for me?" I struggled against uselessly against his grip. "Ah. Looks like the brat is choosing violence," he said with a smirk. His hand tightened around my throat and I felt his fangs sink my chest.

The sharp pain and firm pressure around my throat sent shivers through my body. I tried to moan, but only a gasp came out. I felt so dizzy, so good, and though I should have been afraid, all I could think about was how my entire body felt like it was on fire. I felt the hand around my neck leave, and his fingers began tracing my nipples, teasing each one gently before giving them a sharp pinch. I felt his breath on my neck before feeling the sharp pain of his fangs sinking in. "Oh god yes," I moaned.

SLAP

I felt a sharp pain across my cheek. "I didn't say you could talk did I?" he stared me down and I held his gaze smirking. Without a word, I stuck my tongue out at him.

clink clink clink

His hands released me and as I looked up, I saw him messing with his belt. "You want to stick that tongue out, you better be prepared to use it." I pushed myself up on my bed as his bottoms fell to the ground. Grabbing me by the ponytail, he pulled me off the bed and onto my knees in front of him. I felt the tip of his cock rub against my lips. "Open up," he demanded. I glared at him and shook my head no.

"That wasn't a request. Be a good little puppet, or I'll have to punish you again." Maintaining eye contact, I slowly opened my mouth and teased his tip with my tongue. Slowly at first, I worked him as far into my mouth as I could without choking. I heard him let out a low moan as he pulled my hair harder. Digging my nails into his leg, we sped up harder, faster, as I choked and gagged and tears ran down my face.

Finally, he pulled his dick out of my mouth and let me breathe. Panting I stared up at him, waiting for my next set of orders. I saw him look down at his legs where my nails had been. "You made me bleed," he said with a smile. Before I could respond, he picked me up and threw me back onto the bed. I felt his tongue dip in and out of me as his fingers rubbed my clit. Immediately my body burned, already so sensitive from not being allowed to finish earlier. In a daze, I felt his cock slam into me as he yanked me to the end of the bed. The pain filled my brain with fireworks as I moaned loudly. Quicker and quicker, harder and harder, he filled me with his cock while playing with my clit. "Are you ready little whore?" He growled as he thrusted faster and harder. His fingers moved quicker and quicker until finally, I felt my brain and body explode into an exhausted puddle. Timing everything perfectly, he finished, collapsing on top of me.

Exhausted and sweaty, we crawled back to the top of the bed and collapsed in each other's arms. "Feeling any better?" DZ smirked as he looked down at me.

"Yeah," I whispered through a smile. "Just one complaint though."

"Oh? What's that?"

"You hit like a bitch," I smirked at him and giggled. I felt his fingers tickle down my back and and then grab my ass cheeks.

"I'll make a note of it for next time," he growled into my ear and then kissed me deeply.