ii. you're evil, cordelia

EDITED ON 12/22/22

EDITED ON 12/22/22.

over the next nine years, olivia kept in touch with nick and matt as much as she could. she didn't bother reaching out to chris once she got a cell phone. in case it was hard to notice, she keeps grudges. 

olivia also realized that having a sister who was only one grade above you and three months older than you wasn't that bad. she developed an unbreakable bond with kayla and the two were practically inseperable until kayla left for northeastern university in boston to study music, where she started her music career. 

when olivia was a senior in high school, she begged her dad to let her go back to boston for college and surprisingly, he agreed. after talking about it with jesse, the family decided to move back to their old house right next door to the triplets (blake never sold it as he still had to come back to boston some weeks for work. jesse also kept the los angeles house for whenever he had to go back).

being accepted into boston university was something that olivia prided herself in. being a journalist was something she had always wanted to do and being able to study it in her hometown made her feel a lot better. at the end of august 2022, olivia moved into her dorm and met her roommate, who happened to be matt's girlfriend, cory jackson. olivia had heard about cory a lot from matt when they talk and cory had also heard a bit about olivia, so it wasn't hard for the two to become friends. olivia introduced cory to kayla, whose school wasn't that far from the two and cory introduced olivia to her brother josh and her best friend in canada, lizzie.

in their first month of school, olivia and cory had become really close, which meant that olivia would be the one driving cory to the sturniolos' every other week. every time though, olivia stayed in the car to avoid seeing chris. 

she knew it was stupid to hold a grudge over a stupid thing like not saying goodbye, but at the same time, chris never made the effort to reach out to her, either.

YOUTUBE

q&a with my roomate! | cory jackson

WATCH?

yes , no

"hi everyone!" cory waved to the camera. olivia sat next to her on one side. "today, we're doing a q&a with my roommate, olivia!" she announced. olivia smiled and waved to the camera.

"hi guys! i'm so excited to finally appear on the channel! thanks for having me cory."

"of course! now, we're just going to go right in with no precautions." cory said. "i have the questions on my phone and i'm going to pass the phone around andwe ask whatever question catches our eye and we both have to anwer it. olivia, you first." she passes the phone to olivia.