Chapter 1: CLUSTERF#CK

Another warning before getting into this book:

This book is, and will remain Futa/Futanari, aka chicks with dicks. If you don't like this type of stuff, you are urged to leave. But other than that, there's nothing too crazy that's gonna happen. If you have the willpower to ignore the fact that these gals have hermaphroditism, then you may remain.

If you still missed this warning and complain, I'm not saying shit. All characters are depicted to be 18+ in this story, don't come at me.

Special thanks to: Lurkerbelow this amazing bastard is what made me wanna do this fic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

A rather cloudy day, a plane can be seen flying overhead, and below was a school filled with students talking and playing, just a normal everyday school really. A girl can be seen riding her bike to school in this cloudy morning, a Khao niew bing on her mouth, presumably, she was eating it on the way here.

As soon as she reached the school grounds, she removed the helmet on her head, and she chained her bike making sure it wasn't stolen, all while eating the piece of Khao on her mouth

As soon as she reached the school grounds, she removed the helmet on her head, and she chained her bike making sure it wasn't stolen, all while eating the piece of Khao on her mouth. She seems to be minding her own business, when all of a sudden, a girl with a black cap, wearing it backwards, with ginger hair and dull cyan hoodie, walked up to her.

Maggie: Hey, Boobchuy! Whatcha eating, a puke bun?

Maggie laughs hysterically, but was then interrupted by Anne, talking back to her.

Anne: It's not a bun, Maggie. It's Khao niew bing! A traditional Thai snack, made up of rice and coconut milk! My mom made it for me because...it's my birthday!