Chapter 7: Falling In Love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I awoke at the feeling of the sun's gentle warmth on my face. I open my eyes and I looked down to see Marcy hugging me in her sleep...and perhaps she was drooling too. I let out a silent sigh and I try to pry her off of me without waking her up...but no, she's latched on to me like a fuckin sloth would to a branch. I looked down once more and I noticed her eyes were covered by her bangs.

I moved the hair aside and I let out a satisfied sigh seeing her cute face once more...as soon I see her face again, I felt my heart skip a beat, and my face to redden.

Y/N: Goddamnit...why are you always so cute?

As soon as I finished the sentence, she begins to stir awake, and she lets out the cutest yawn possible, ever known in the History of Man. She rubs her eyes, and she wiped away the drool from her mouth with her hand.

Marcy: Whaa? Where am I? ...Right, hospital bed.

Y/n: You doing alright, Mar-Mar?

Marcy widens her eyes and she looks at me, she then smiles, and she wrapped her arms around me and she lets out a relieved sigh.

Marcy: Hehe, so broad. Bet you can lift me with one hand if ya wanted, huh?

Y/n: Never really tried it myself, but maybe. You slept good?

Marcy: The best! I haven't slept that great in...heck, ever!

Y/n: ...Probably because I told you to stop playing the damn Switch till 2 in the fuckin morning, Mar-Mar.

Marcy: B-b-b-b-but Monster Hunter! I gotta get to G-Rank!

Y/N: No, Marcy, you gotta get some sleep, not that G-Rank, trust me, we can do that later.

Marcy: Aww, but Y/N!

Y/N: No, no buts, Marcy Wu, don't make me spank you.

Marcy, silently: Jokes on you, I'm into that~

Y/N: I heard that!

Marcy, flustered: N-no you didn't!

Y/n: You're literally in front of me, damnit!

Marcy: then don't listeeeeeeeeeeen!

Y/N: How do you expect me to do that when you're LITERALLY in my arms, Wu?!

Marcy: ...point...

Y/N: Let's just get outta the damn bed, we have an audience with the King in like...an hour or two, I dunno.

Marcy: Okay! ...Can you let go of me though?

Y/N: Hmm? Ah-oh, yeah, right, sorry.

I let go of Marcy, and she scoot over to the edge of the bed, and grabbed her crutches that was provided to her by the nurse.

Y/N: You sure you can do it alone? I can carry you to the bathroom, if you'd like.

Marcy: No thanks! I'm a big girl now! I gotta learn to do things on my own!

Y/N: Yet it never hurts to ask for assistance once in a while. I'll respect your decision, but know that I am always here to help you anytime should you need any help at all.

Marcy: Aww, Y/N, thanks, you Sweet Giant.

Y/N: Yeah yeah, I'm tall, I'm nice, get outta here.

Marcy: It's true though! You want me outta here so I don't see you cryin, huh?~