Chapter 9: To You, Anne

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

In the dark of night, silence fills the air, the wind gently caressing the trees' leaves, and the moonlight shining down below. The town remains quiet, a good kind of quiet.

However, deeper into the forest, Y/N runs through the foreign vegetation that surrounds him, clearly something chasing him. He run towards a giant, fallen down log, and hides there. He tightly holds on to his weapon, blood dripping down the hilt and onto the blade itself.

He sighs, and readied his weapon once more. Suddenly, an ear piercing shriek was heard, and the sound of something flying in such high speeds can be heard...heading right towards him.

Y/N: Come on you glorified chicken, you fuck with my girl, and now I'm gonna have to kill ya.

He said to himself, as he steps out of the hiding spot and he readied his weapon, facing the very beast he hunts...a Giant Swamp Hawk.

Y/N: Come on, you overgrown cock! I'm gonna FUCK YOU UP!! WAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier This Week

I open my eyes to the sound of footsteps coming from upstairs. It was faint, but enough for me to hear.

Y/N: Must be Hop-Pop, man's probably cooking an Elephant's Foot.

I chuckle at my own joke before silently sighing, and looked down to see Anne, laying on my chest...snoring and drooling...look, I love this woman no doubt, but damnit this is kinda grossing me out.

Y/N: Damnit Anne... Wait, what time is it anyway?

I ask myself as I grab my phone and I open it to check the time. The light from the phone blinded me for a bit, before turning the light down to a much more manageable level. It was 5 AM...

Y/N: Wait, how does my phone know what time it is in another dimension...? Eh, if it works it works.

I put my phone back down and I gently grab a hold of Anne and I rolled over and placed her on the bed, to which she suddenly laughs in her sleep and wrapped her arms around me

Y/N: chuckles Alright, that's enough huggies. You already hugged me all night.

I said as I pried her hands off, to which she whined, softly.

Anne: Nooooooooo...zzzzzz...

I chuckle again, and I lean in and kiss her on the head and smile, causing her to smile as well as if she knew. I make my way upstairs and I silently open the basement hatch and stepped out, closing it silently just as I have opened it.