Chapter 24

"Here, this is for you. I saw this and... I kinda wanted, to buy for you." she smiled, I was still looking at the big box. "Open it!" she said cheerfully. I opened the long box, pulling the black ribbon. What I saw, there.... I don't know how to describe that, because it was incredible. The present which Lizzy gave to me, was a beautiful black and silver walking cane with a skull on top, which has blue topaz in it's eyes. The ornaments were incredible, feathers, demons are fighting with angels. (Author: Lizzy knows what her fiancé wants... *evil face* Ciel: Just shut up... *slighty blushes* *Author, Reader and Sebastian giggles*) "Lizzy... y-you didn't have to buy this, I would be happy with anything, but this... I don't have any words... Thank you.." I smiled and embraced her, with a big hug. "You don't need to thank me Ciel, this is your 18-th birthday after all. I have to buy something special." she said hugging me. "Awwwww~!!" Sebastian, (y/n) and servants said behind us. We broke appart from the hug, and all of them, at sudden surrounded me and they made a 'group hug'. I was surprised, but very pleased. "Happy birthday, Ciel!!!" they shouted hugging me. "Thank you, everyone." I smiled. "Now, let's bring the cake Sebastian!" (y/n) said to him when we broke appart. I was happy, for once... after these years I feel happyness and I smile... I feel happy...

(Reader: Awwww~ young master has feelings. *smiling* Ciel: Could you quit embarrassing me? *looks angrily at Reader* Author: You're just too cute for this Ciel, get use to it, like our dear Reader, got use to Sebastian's LOVE. *caugh* If you know what I mean Reader... *caugh* *everyone giggles*)

*Your POV*

"Now, lets bring the cake, Sebastian!" I said to Sebastian. He nodded to me and went to the kitchen. "What cake?" young master asked, he was totally confused. "You will see young master." I smiled to him... "Let's congrat our hero of an anniversary!!" Sebastian shouted, when he entered with a big troley with a marvelous, big cake. Everyone clapped and cheered to young master again and again. "Happy birthday, to you. Happy birthday, to you. Happy birthday dear, young master. Happy birthday to you!" we sang clapping and looking at young master. He was so surprised, that he didn't have any words to say. He just stood there with his jaw slightly open. "Young master, make a wish and blow the candles!" Finny said. Young master stepped towards the big cake, breathed in and blowed the candles. We cheered and clapped again, but... but... but... one person has interrupted us all... "Hey~! Why nobody has invited me to the party~?" guess who? Yes, you guessed it right... it was Grell.. he bursted through the doors... (I think you guys didn't expected this, huh? :DD) Sebastian wanted to throw him out of here, his pink flashing eyes sayed everything, but young master stopped him. "Let him be. Until he doesn't do anything..." he sighted. "What are we celebrating~?" Grell asked me, hugging me. "Grell..." I sighted. "We are celebrating young master's birthday..." I sighted again. "This brat's birthday~?" he asked me, looking at me. "Young master," I looked at young master. "I appologize for my words, what I will say." I smiled. "Go ahead." young master said. I looked at Grell. "God damn Grell, how many times, do I have to tell you that Ciel is not a brat!!! His name is Ciel, is it hard to remember his name??!!" I shouted at Grell. (badasss reader :D ) He just backed away from me a little. I turned again to young mater. "Now, I'm done, young master. Again, big appologizes for my actions." I smiled. "It doesn't matter, I'm happy that you finally shouted at him." young master said smiling. (Fangirls: He is smiling!! Ahh! *jumping from happiness* Author: Hey, hey, calm down... -.-) "Oh, shut up you-" I interrupted Grell. "GRELL!!" I shouted at him angrily. "Okay, okay.... I'm sorry..." he said and looked at the ground. "Pardon, I didn't hear what you have said." I said acting like a dummy, I heard what he had said, but I wanted him to say that aloud. "I said I'm sorry." he said again. "Pardon, again?" I played with him. "I said, I am sorry!" he shouted to me and looked at young master. "I'm sorry Ciel, for calling you a 'brat'..." he looked at me. "(Y/n), I'm sorry..." he appologized both, me and young master. "Appology is accepted." young master said. "You know my word, Grell." I finally smiled to Grell. "That's the girl, I was in love with..." Sebastian whispered to my ear, after coming behind me. "Oh come on.... do I have to watch you two 'making love' in front of me~?" Grell said. "Yes, you have to." Sebastian smirked. We all laughed, Grell was upset. "Hey, Grell... Don't be upset, come here." I said to him with my hands open to embrace him tightly. "I'm not..." Grell said giving the hug back. We broke the hug and he smiled to me. "Soo... If I'm here now... can we sing a 'happy birthday'? If you didn't sing that..." he looked at me with his puppy eyes... My god, you can't just say 'NO' to these eyes. You just can't.... "Of couse we can, let's sing again everyody!" I smiled to him and looked at everyone. "Happy birthday, to you. Happy birthday, to you. Happy birthday, dear Ciel. Happy birthday to YOUUU!" we sing-shouted (is that even a word? :DD) the whole song and as again we clapped and cheered to young master.....