Chapter 45

(A/N)
Well, this is the last chapter, so I am very happy to finally finish this book. ^^ And by the way, please don't kill me because of my ending... :D
And don't forget to read the final Author's Note!!!! Very important!! >.<
Anyway, enjoy!!

P.S. Umm... there will be one small Lemon memory, so yeah... :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Your POV*
*Morning*

I woke up not opening my eyes, something felt different and strange. Slowly I opened my eye and saw something really unusual. My nails were pitch black like Sebastian's. Remembering yesterday's day I smiled. "So I have finally said it, huh?" I said whispering. I looked again at my palms, nails. The nails looked perfectly, every women would like to have these kind of nails. I sat in the bed and started to think over. 'What really happened last night?' I thought..

*Flash back*

"Ahh.. Nghh... S... Sebastian.." I said, moaning. "Y-Yes, my d-dear?" he replied, thrusting in and out. "M-make me y-yours... for a-all eternity... make me a D-Demon as yourself... Nghh..." I slowly talked and looked at his eyes.

*The end of flash back*

I started smiling. "Perhaps I did asked him a such thing.." I whispered smiling. "I did as you wanted, my dear." I looked to the left side, to see Sebastian smiling. "Oh, good morning." I smiled. "Good morning." he smiled and pulled me to kiss. I layed down next to him, feeling his body warmth. "_____, can I show you something?" he asked as he looked at me. "Ask." I simply replied. He uncovered the sheets and said that I need to lay down on my back. I did as he said and then he pointed to that love mark on my body. "Wow.. It changed its color." I said surprised. "But can you see the significance of these colors?" he asked again and smiled. "Hmm... well, um..." this is a bit hard question for me. But wait, red and purple... These colors... Instanly I jumped out of the bed, leaving Sebastian with misunderstood look. I looked at the mirror, not looking at my naked body, but I looked straight at my eyes. They were pure purple. "These colors symbolizes our true eye color, yes?" I smiled. He sat and chuckled. "You are very smart." he looked at me. "And that's why I am yours." I said and giggled too. "Get back to the bed." he said seductively. "Wow, Sebastian it is early morning and you are already turned on?" I laughed a bit as I got back to the bed. "I said like this because I am saying these kind of thing just for you." he said and hugged me tightly. I haven't really noticed, but... our bed? Did we did this? "Um, Sebastian?" I asked. "Hm?" he looked at me. "Did you noticed, that our bed is a bit lower than it use to be?" I chuckled. "Wait, we did that?" (wow no shit Sherlock xd) he laughed. "Guess I did forget that these days beds aren't sturdy as it use to be." we both laughed.

After laughing, we just layed in our broken bed and just cuddled. Sebastian stroked my hair while holding me tightly and during that something happened what I haven't expected at all. I started purring and it felt like I have a tail and sensitive ears. I startled a bid and jumped out of Senastian's arms. "Now I know what you are." Sebastian said surprised. "This would come in handy, you can change forms. But as I see from now, you were so comfortable that you changed into a cat." he smiled. "What?" I was surprised much more. "Hmm, perhaps this means that your body requests food." he said thinking. "W-wait, what kind of food we are talking?" I looked at him suspiciously. "Of course we are talking about souls, my dear. We demons survive eating souls from living beings." he simply said. "So, you mean I have to kill somebody to eat his soul?" I was kinda scared, that I have to kill to survive. "No, not this time, later I will explain to you how this thing works, but for now I will feed you." he smiled. "Feed me? How?" I asked. "Come." he said and came closer to him. He cupped my face and kisses me deeply, then I felt something going in my whole body. After a little while, the hunger that I had was gone. "Well, how does it taste?" Sebastian said after he backed a little. "The taste was kind of sweet, but a bit bitter." I said. "Yes, exactly. All souls have this taste, no matter what." he smiled. Then he explained me everything how demon being live, what they do to survive how to control your hunger and other stuff.... After that we dressed up and went downstairs. The first thing that happened was, young master shouted at us for being damn loud and we broke the bed so yeah... I always wanted to live a life like this...
*meanwhile somewhere*
*XXXXXX POV*
"What!! This demon will pay for what he did for her!!" Xxxxx shouted. "It couldn't helped, since she wanted this." I said. "But he will pay..." Xxxxx sat back to the chair. That stupid demon will pay for what he have done for her....
He will pay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(another long EXTRA xd you know saying goodbye is a hard thing.. xd)

EXTRA: 

*everybody starts packing their stuff*

Ciel: So this is the end?

Author: I think so, but I know that we will met again, Ciel. *smiles*

Ciel: I hope so. *smiles too*

*Author and Ciel hugs each other* (awwwwhh!!)

Elizabeth: Ahhh... I will really miss you Author... *starts sobbing*

Author: Hey, Lizzy, don't cry, I said that we WILL meet again, so there's no reason for crying. *hugs Elizabeth*

Elizabeth: Okay.. *sob* I will try..

Author: That's the spirit! Now look at me and smile like you never smiled before, okay?

Elizabeth: Okay. *smiles*

Author: Well Sebastian... I hope you... *starts sobbing like Elizabeth* Damn it! I didn't expected myself crying... *laughes*

Sebastian: Please, don't lock your feeling inside of you. Come here. *spreads hands*

*Author gets a big hug from Sebastian*

Elizabeth: Author, like you said, there's no reason to cry! *giggles*

Author: I know, I know... *giggles too* Huuuufff... I'm okay! *smiles*

Reader: I really hope to meet you again, Author. *hugs*

Author: And I really hope I will do something stupid again with you Reader. *chuckles*

Reader: Hey!

*everybody laughs*

Author: I'm just joking Reader, don't take it serious.

Reader: Humph... *turns away from Author* Ah... I will miss you...

Author: I will miss you too, now go. *smiles*

Ciel, Elizabeth, Sebastian and Reader: Bye! See you next time! Bye!

Author: Bye guys! Have a nice trip home!!

Elizabeth: We will! *giggles*

*all of them drives far away*

Author: Well, the end perhaps? Or not? *walks back to the house*

Is this going to be the final?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Heelooooooo people!! Here's the final chapter of this book, and I'm marking this as a finished story. (or not) ^^ Thank you all so much for reading this and commenting some of your thoughts I really appreciate it and I am really happy. :3 BUT, please people don't try to kill me because of my ending... :D I just HAVE to make this ending, well actually I had a different ending, but it would be very sad becasue, the most loved one's would die here. So not digging a deeper hole for my self I changed the whole story to end like this... :D Atleast understand me that even now I am in big danger for leaving this ending... :D Two no three, or two.... Yeah two of my friends gonna kill me, but like I've said: WORTH IT! :D Anyway, I am not writing anything until next year. Why? Well firstly I'm in 12th grade, second, fricking exams are comming and three, I won't have much time to write, just to check how my story's going. xd And IF I would have free time, probably I would write something, but not about this story, but completelly different. So I think this would be interesting thing. But still, a big IF and MAYBE, okay?

Okay! Long story short, thanks everybody for reading my book, I'm really happy that you guys read what I have written.. :D In the end, little by little I will try to correct this story, you know mistakes, not sence making sentences and etc.. :D So thank you again guys and see you other time when I write something... xd BYE!! ♥
P.S. this picture is made by me, it took me a while to draw, :D but still pretty for me. :3

So as always ciao for now, my loveess!!! \(^o^)/

~With lots of love :D ~

~Gerda~