Chapter 34

~A/N~

PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Enjoy your reading! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Don't forget it's still Sebastian's POV)

"I pinky sweared to her, that I won't tell anything to anyone, what we have talked." William said and drawed a cross over his heart, with his finger. "Pinky swear? What is this?" I asked. "You don't know?!~" Grell shouted from behind. "Yes, I don't know." I said and looked at Grell. "Everybody knows what is 'pinky swear'~!" Grell squeaked. "Well, Sebastian, you ARE really old." young master said. "Then please, explain me this 'pinky swear'." I simply said. "Well then, 'pinky swear' is a huge promise to not tell the exact secret to anyone, or promise to do something, that was sweared. When you swear, you hold your pinky like this *shows the pinky* and hook with other person's pinky. And that's it and you are not allowed to tell the secret until death or something.." young master explained. "Is everything clear to you Bassy~?" Grell asked. "I think so." I said. "Then everything is okay." William said. I glared at him. I still don't trust this reaper. But if _____ trusts him, then I'll just have to bare with it....

*Your POV*

I didn't want to dress up like a queen, no really no, I want to be as simple as I possible, so I have considered, the I will dress that sun dress, which Finny got for me. He probably will be very happy. I braided my hair in to a simple side braid. Nothing too much. My (h/l) (h/c) hair brushed very easily, it is kinda strange, because my hair aren't very tameable, they just tangle and I have to brush them for an hour. But probably they decided to not tangle this time. A yay for them! I slipped into my shoes with small heel, which are matching the sun dress and went out from my room. I walked quite slowly, since my back was still aching. Again, I looked at all doors and all pictures in the hall and I walked up to the staircase. I climbed down the stairs, stopping on each step, till I've reached the bottom. Again, I slowly walked to the dining hall, where everyone are. Before I opened the dining hall doors, everybody went quiet very quickly, then I stepped forward to open the doors and everybody shouted. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ______!!!" The room was full with decorations, probably lady Elizabeth's work and the table was marvelous! A huge cake stood there with raspberry's and blueberry's. Everything was perfect. I just stood there with astonished expresion. Sebastian came smiling and everyone else behind him were claping and laughing. "Happy birthday once again, my love." Sebastian said and kissed my forhead. I smiled and hugged him as tightly as my strengh letted me to. Since he was taller than me, his big hugs were and are warm and tight as never. I felt save and more smaller than I trully am. I looked into his eyes, smiling with joy shining in my face and my eyes. "I love you very much, Sebastian. Thank you." I said and burried my face into his chest. "I love you more _____." Sebastian whispered and hugged a little bit tighter. "Lady _____, I see that you dressed in the dress which I gave to you!" Finny said, clearly happy to see me with that dress. "Yes, Finny. I thought it would be petfect to try the dress on today, since it is my birthday." I giggled a bit and tugged into Sebastian's arm, pulling him closer to me. "This dress really suits you! You look like a litte doll with our Bassy~!" Grell said. "Indeed." Alan and Eric said calmly. I smiled and looked at Sebastian. He was glaring at William, I smiled again, because it was obvious that Sebastian is jealous...

°•°•°•°•°•Fabulous time skip brought by Gerda's cold water bottle on her neck xd°•°•°•°•°

(Yes, the bottle is literraly on my neck, because it is fricking hot in my flat!! -.- )

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Young master's and other's bed time!•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

After the party, everyone finaly left and I've just letted out Alan and Eric, they still wanted to talk with me, Eric told me that next time, no he didn't told, he demanded me to sing something and play the guitar at the same time. I said 'yes' for sure, I would be happy to sing, but I think that my fear to sing to other people is fading out, after all I sang at the ball last time!! Anyway, I closed the main manor doors and felt two loving arms around my waist. It was Sebastian. "It is time to bed my love." he said whispering into my ear and kissing my neck. At that moment a little flashback swiped through my eyes and it was that damn James... At instant I pushed Sebastian's arms and himself. After a second I have realised, that he (James obviously xd) was gone. Sebastian looked at me misunderstood what I have done right now. I sighted in a small relieve and stepped closer to Sebastian again. "I am sorry Sebastian.. It's just.. my minds are still disturbed from the past events..." I said and looked at his charming red crimson eyes. He smiled. "It is okay _____. After these events I will be more careful with you, till you say that you are better that in the past. Is that okay?" he said, with that heartmelting smile. "Yes, I will." I replied and smiled to him too. We stood there hugging for a couple minutes, which for me was an eternity with my beloved man. "Okay, will you be able to go upstairs to our room?" Sebastian asked. "I don't think so, will you pick me up to our room, it would quicker that a sloth climbing the stairs like me." we both giggled. "Are you sure?" Sebstian asked, before picking me up like a bride. "Yes I am." I said and smiled. He picked me up slowly, not harming my back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and we headed to our room...