Chapter No - 1: Regular lecture of the School.

" I am attending my lecture, as usual, Mathematics lecture is going on. As today mam will going to give us notes."

' Mam is teaching us maths when one of the new students enters the class.  He asked mam can he come In;  Mam permit him,  He is introduced as the new student in Class who is transferred from City A ( St. Joseph Convent High School ) which is also known as the prestigious School in City A.'

" But Our School is also not less than that, it's also famous among the Elite because of teaching Faculty and Amazing teachers with vast knowledge and experience. It Comes in the Top Ten of the Country A School, Springfield Elementary School is well-known among all the people in  ( Country A ) because of Knowledge, faculty,  and of course, importantly they offer students with practical knowledge and Extra Curriculum Activities."

" The boy introduced himself as Jason Mathew and takes his seat on the Third bench of First Row. After Introduction Mam Continue with the lecture, Mam taught us how to solve the Polynomials as it's is new for us, and also distribute the notes from which we can practice more for this chapter, Once mam finished with the distribution."

" The bell rang to indicate that our lecture is over, and we can carry on with our next lecture. It was an English lecture, Mam hasn't come to the class. So being the Monitor of the class, I have to go and check out about lecture status as it will going to conduct or not."

" When I went to meet the English Mam, she informed me that, she is not able to conduct lectures because she need to prepare  English Unit Test Paper. Mam inform me of this and told me to make an announcement."

" So after coming back to the class, I passed this information to all my classmates, I informed the class that " Our English mam is a bit busy with the preparation of the Unit Test Paper". So we don't have an English lecture today. After completing the announcement, I went back to my assigned seat."

" All students were completing their work and some of them were going to the canteen or to the libraries to study. The new student who introduced himself as Jason comes and sat beside me, and started asking about the syllabus for the upcoming Unit Test Exam.
I gave him the Syllabus for the upcoming exam."

After some time also he haven't gone to his place, so I asked him, " Do you need anything else? "

Jason: No, ' I don't need anything. I was just wondering, if you don't mind can you show me around the campus?

Alexa: " I was contemplating what should I answer him. Because I am also having the assignment to complete. And directly saying NO, will sound rudely from my end ".

Jason: " I asked her to show me around the campus,  but did not get an answer directly.  After some time. I reassured her that, it was not a  problem at all, if you are busy, I will roam around the campus by myself."

Alexa: " No it's not a problem at all",  I will show you around the campus. I pack up my belonging and put them in the bag. and tell him to let's go."

Jason: " She agreed to show me around the campus ". that's a relief because I was thinking that she will decline it. Being in the new surrounding and don't know much about it, Is not a good idea to roam around the school and lost here on campus. so I was thinking to ask someone.

" So I approach her because I don't think she is a materialistic or fake person. After all, when I entered the class, everyone was checking me out. but this girl does not even bother to look who enters the class."

' Just busy with her work and doing her work without bothering about her surrounding. Even though I don't know why I only approach her in the first place. something about her is so different, I just wanted to talk to her. so why not only ask her to show me around.'

" As we were going down to the ground floor from the stairs, I start engaging the conversation between us. like " asking her about the school work and assignments ". Talking to her is good because she doesn't even let me feel like a newcomer. she is so friendly, very helpful, and answers all my questions very politely."

Alexa ( POV )

" I showed him around the campus, Introduced him to the college canteen where he can hang out with his friends."

' when the topic of friends comes he asked me if can he be my friend? Because In this school he doesn't have any friends.'

' So I said why not, yeah I like to be your friend,  so by doing a handshake 🤝 we become friends.'

" Like this our whole school day is completed with study and talking with Jason about other things, and now it's time for us to go home. as the bell rang to indicate that our last lecture is over."

" Everyone started leaving the class to go home,  I am also preparing to leave when Jason comes around my table,  to ask me if I am leaving?

I said " Yeah " I am also leaving.

" we both went together to the school gate. after that, he leaves for his home."

" At the same time, I got a message from an unknown contact number asking me to meet that person near the school terrace."

" I think 💭 someone might be needed my help there, so without having a second thought, I went towards the terrace."

" when I reach there on the terrace, I met with the back of some girl looking in the sky, I started walking towards her."

' when she feels my presence at the back of her, she turned around, at the same time when I wanted to ask her, you only call me just now.
But I keep my mouth shut.'

"She started talking without introducing herself she asks me to stay away from Jason. I wanted to ask her why she is directly asking me to stay away from him. Because today only is the first time I met him. And here I also started to get the warning from the unknown girl."

" And without saying anything else, The unknown girl who gave me the warning to stay away from Jason.  Has left without turning back."

" I Don't know why she has to be so blunt and rude with me, even though I haven't done anything wrong to her. Let it be I am not going to take it seriously."

"  I thought it was some prank or something,  which I shouldn't take it seriously.  So I also left the terrace to leave the school, and reach home on time, Or my mom will again start asking some random questions.
which doesn't even make sense to me."

' Like were you busy with your friends?
or ' were you roaming with your friends?

' Enjoying your time in school with friends '?
always asking me this type of question happily. Even I don't get, what makes her happy in asking me this type of question.

" My mom is so friendly with me, and always she is there for me whenever I need her, She is really like a best Friend to me."

" But sometimes she can be too cheesy also. Specifically for Gossiping."