Chapter No - 8: Jason Studying at the Alexa Place.

Alexa ( POV )

' And one more thing, In this novel, we are also having the  personal Response Questions.' So just go through this question, and now you understood the story is novel, it will be easy for you to answer this question.'

These are the Personal Response Question, 

' What will Elizabeth do? Does she change her mind about Mr. Darcy? '

" So just go through this question. "

" Okay, Alexa, I will go through this question & I am grateful to you, for explaining the whole story."

' Don't worry Jason, we are friends, so I must help a friend who is in need.'

Jason Matthew ( POV )

" I am going to visit Alexa Scott's home today to study because she will be helping with the English subject, I have been late to the School this year, so basically I am having lots of doubts, So I asked her to help me with study and agreed."

' So after parting way with Alexa and Aria, I reach my home early in the afternoon.'

" Done with all the work, like changing into clothes and having my lunch, and after, I am ready to go to her place to study."

' Before leaving I put all the English study material in my bag, and now I am ready to leave for the Alexa place.'

" Once I reach the parking lobby, I asked the driver's uncle to Drop me near the Greenville."

' As Alexa lives in Greenville Area of City B, which is one of the highest secured areas in the whole city.'

As we are on the way to Alexa's home, My driver's uncle asks, ' why are you going to the Greenville?'

" I said, Uncle, I am going to a friend's place to study, Because In some of the chapter, I am having doubts, so she said, she will help in the study & clear all my doubts."

' Okay, It's good that you are very much interested in studying.'

" Yeah, Uncle, I have to study hard to get into the good college, so then only, I can make my dream come true."

' Okay, Jason, we have reached the Greenville, you go to your friend's home.'

' Once you are done give me a call, I will pick you up.'

' Okay, uncle Bye.'

" I have reached out to Alexa's building, I called her to inform her that I have reached her place." 

" She picks up my call on the third ring, I said,  Alexa, I have reached your building lobby, I will be there at your place in five minutes."

' She said, Okay be there.'

" I take a lift and reach the 15th floor as she has told me her room no and floor, so it's not difficult to find."

' Once I reached her floor, I knock at her door.'

" Alexa open the door for me, she invite me inside her home, and went somewhere in the kitchen."

" I took a seat on the couch in the living room and started playing with my cell phone, after some time Alexa come back with water and a cookie."

" I ate this cookie, it somehow feels familiar in taste, but I can't tell her that, so I told her Alexa the cookie is awesome."

" She informed me that, the cookie is made by her mother, I said, okay it's really tasty, you know."

' she loves to do cooking in her free time, so she made this cookie.'

' After eating cookies, we went to her bedroom.'

She asked me, ' so tell me Jason in which subject you are finding it difficult to do?'

' I said to her, I am finding difficulty in English Subject of Section 4 ( Literature ) Part.'

Okay, So tell me, which Novel Explanation do you want? Like which novel do you find difficult to do?

" It is Pride and Prejudice Novel, I am finding it a bit difficult as I don't know the exact storyline of this novel. so can you explain this novel?"

' Yeah sure, why not.'

" She started explaining to me the pride and prejudice novel, from where it started, Introduce me to the character of the novel, what are the main plots, and also the important question of the novel, which can be asked to use in the exam."

' It almost takes her 30 minutes, to explain to me all this and she also gives me the notes to write it down, for fast revision.'

" I am really happy that she is helping me in the study because this novel is a bit confusing to understand before I don't know its meaning and storyline, But Now it's become easy once I know the meaning and story of this novel."

" Alexa explains to me the story of the novel in such a simple way that, I am gonna remember it for my lifetime. She explains every detail of the novel, I have confidence that I can answer all the questions in the exam without any difficulty."

" Once we are done with the study, she takes me to her kitchen and sat me on the dining table, and serves the Pasta with a chocolate dessert."

' First I refuse to eat it, but she is adamant that I should at least try it first. So I took one bite of pasta & it is really tasty, so we both sat on the dining table to eat.'

" In between, we talk about different things, and when we are done with the evening snacks, she told about her family like how many people are there & more."

" It's 6:00 in the evening, I thought it was time to leave because already we are done with the study, so I told Alexa, Alexa I think, I should take my leave now."

' Yeah, Sure, But if you have any doubts about any subject, don't hesitate to ask me.' 

" I went into her bedroom to pack up my belongings and once I am done, I am ready to leave."

' I have already called my driver uncle ten minutes ago, so he will be here any time.'

" She comes to drop me on the ground floor of her building, and when I spotted my driver uncle's car, I told her, Alexa my uncle is here Bye Bye. we will meet in the school tomorrow."

' Yeah, Bye Jason...'