Chapter No - 10: Alexa is going to Aria's place.

Alexa ( POV )

" Okay, It's decided that you are coming to my place now to help me with the get over and all the makeup & Dressing."

" You go and get fresh, I will be there in 10 minutes."

' And I will bring a vanity with me, So it will be easy for me to get you ready.'

" Okay as you wish Mumma!"

Yeah, my dear bestie, I am your friend, not your Mumma, and what's that with your funny tone of Mumma😅. Go get fresh.

' Once I reach home after dropping Jason off in the car, I am getting ready to go to Aria's place.'

" I enter the home and directly went to my bedroom to get ready as soon as possible, so I can be on time at Aria's place."

" I have put my Cell Phone on the bed, I am choosing the dress in the wardrobe on what should I wear, it doesn't take much time for me to get ready."

" I am wearing a simple off-shoulder crop top of purple color with black denim. And matching it with a black court, so as not to catch a cold outside. pairing white sneakers to look casual as usual, I have done my hair in a high ponytail. And haven't done the makeup just a light touch-up of powder with nude lipstick."

' And here I am ready to go to Aria place.'

" I have taken my whole makeup vanity in my bag, and I need to inform my mom, so I will do it on the way."

" I have to tell Aunt Rosy about this sudden visit to Aria's place."

" Once I am ready, I have locked my cupboards and taken my cell phone from the bed, and check, if I have an extra pair of house keys."

" Once I am done, I closed my bedroom door and went into the kitchen to drink some water."

' I went to aunt Rosy's Room to inform her, I knocked on her door, and she said to come in.'

" I told her everything, and she said okay you go, But be safe on the way, and don't forget to inform your mom about your whereabouts."

" I said, yeah Aunt Rosy, don't worry I will inform her, and when you want to go home, you can go, don't wait for anybody if I am late, I have taken the extra pair of keys with me."

" so I am going now, Bye aunty meet you tomorrow in the morning.

" I left my home, and directly went to Aria's place from the Cab, as my mom and brother had taken their respective car with them, I have to use the cab."

" I am taking the Cab in front of my Building, And asked the driver's uncle to drop me in Malabar Hills, as it's the place where Aria lives."