Chapter 2: Interesting.....

Amu's POV
1 month passed by and each day, me and the guardians carefully looked at the students, we matched up their features to "The Idol Syndrome". And guess what.... We have 3 suspects, well, we also looked at their hair, but it could possibly can't change colors when transforming. First suspect's name is Mary Huliar, the nicest girl in our class. Second suspect's name is Lermia Resadria, a rich girl. And last, Rin Kagamine, the new transfer student. But, we don't make our move just yet, we only look at them.

When it was weekend, saturday morning, it is like 8:00 AM. Me and the guardians went to where "The Idol Syndrome" and me first met, we just think we might see her. But of course we still need to enjoy the day. We ate burger, ice cream, and other foods. We also played at the park and rest. I see... we were playing 2 hours straight.It is 10:00 AM already. We talked and talked. Just when the shugo charas said

"X eggs!" All of the shugo chara said

"Where?" I said

The shugo charas led us to where the X eggs are. This is..... where me and "The Idol Syndrome" met!

I let my eyes look around, unfortunately she is not here. Then, we focused on purifying the X eggs. They are many! Like 15-18 X eggs!!! But, I know we can do this. I did my transformation and so did the others.

------------------7:30 , Mansion, Saturday---------------
Rin's POV

I woke up and sat on my bed. I really wake up early. I checked SeeU and the other eggs, they are okay. SeeU woke up and greeted me good morning and so did I. After I SeeU and I eat breakfast, we checked again the eggs. Then, I walked to my practice room, to practice my singing with the eggs and SeeU. When I finished practice, I started to study. In the middle of studying, I heard an egg cracking, I looked at my eggs. There, an egg that has the color of the galaxy, SeeU and I looked at each other then smiled. I look again at my egg that's cracking. After it cracked, She introduced herself to us.

Bold letters = Shugo Chara
Normal = Rin

"Hiii!!! I'm Galaco! Nice to meet you Rin-chan!"

" Me as well."
After that, we talked and talked. So her specialty is study. I tried transformIng with her , we practiced then stopped. We went out to go to the park again. It was 10:00 AM at that moment. SeeU and Galaco sensed many X eggs. We went to where it was, well I am tired of walking so I just jumped on highplaces, when I saw the X eggs and.........the guardians?!. I immediately jumped to the nearest tree. This place sounds familiar...hmmmm.......Oh! This is where Hinamori-san and me met and me as The Idol Syndrome.hihihihi. I decided to not help them but look out for them. I wanted to see how strong they are but...It looks like they're having a hard time handling this X eggs......They already purified 7/18. I sighed. I'll try Galaco for now. I stood up on the branch, the tree was tall then I spread my arms to the sides and crossed my legs.
"Dreamer's gate ; I open!"

" Character Transformation : Interstellar!"
I my feet on the ground, behind the guardian.
"Space Circles!" I raised my hand forward. (A/N: it is the circles in the media.)

The circles trapped the remaining 11 X eggs. The guardians were surprised and looked back. But, I covered my face, so they can only just see my hair and lips. They can't see my eyes.
"Hello!" I smiled

"I'm sorry, but do we know you?" Amu Hinamori

"How harsh of you. You know me but your friends don't. Well, let me introduce myself again. I am "The Idol Syndrome". I smirked. I faced to the X eggs that are currently trapped at my circles. I jumped in front of them.

"Galaxia Shower!" I said while I raised both of my hands and closed my eyes.The X eggs was purified and flew to their owners. The guardians and me are the only ones left in the park.

"Wo-wow." All guardians. I leaned my face a little to the side so I can see them.

"I am Hotori Tadase. Pleased to meet you."

"I am Nadeshiko Fujisaki."

"Souma Kukai"

"Yuiki Yaya! How did you do that?, Awesome!!!"

" Well, I guess Hinamori-san already talked about me. If you don't have any bussiness with me. I will go now. I walked forward.

"Wait!" Amu Hinamori. I stopped

"......."

"What is your true motive?" Amu Hinamori

"......... (I sighed) I'm just like you, purifying all X eggs. To protect their future."

"Their?"Amu Hinamori

"Yes.......their future. The childrens'"

"Then, if that is your motive. Would you like to join us?" Amu Hinamori. She smiled and reached out her hand.

"You already know me. Don't not worry. I'm studying at Seiyo Academy. Well, let us meet again." And jumped on the tree then left.

Amu's POV

"See? She is powerful."

"Yeah! And she is awesome like Amu-chi!" Yuiki Yaya

"She said that she is on our school. Well, she is one of our suspects." Hotori Tadase

"Fujisaki-san?" Hotori Tadase

"Of course I will not let her go." Then winked. Fujisaki Nadeshiko

"Let's enjoy the day for now!" Souma Kukai

"Hmm!" We nodded.
Then after that we went to our home.
In my home. Ran said that she sensed the presence of eggs in that girl. I just can't get her out of my mind. Just sleep for today. Then I slept.

□□□□□□□□□□□Next School Day□□□□□□□□□
Rin's POV
When I opened our classroom door and sat down on my chair, whispers were heard.

"Do you thjnk she already has a boyrfriend?" Other girl.

"I bet he's some french or american guy!" Other girl.

"Well, we have these 2 in our classroom! We are so lucky!" Other boy

"Yeah! Your right!" Other boy.

"Everyone, take your seats." Teacher said after sliding the door and walking to its table.

Then, our lessons began. I looked at Hinamori-san to see what she is doing. She is in a daze. I remebered the park. I chuckled a little.
After school, the students are now going home. I was walking while singing quietly when suddenly, Galaco and SeeU came out .
"Rin! One egg is cracking!" They both said. I sighed.

"I told you to don't go out of my bag!"

"Oopps!! We're so sorry!" Then they went to my bag.

"We will worry it later. For now, just stay there with the eggs." I see them nod. I sighed. What should I do if one of the guardians saw them? I won't lie then. I don' like lies. Then I saw my driver, I went inside the car and he drove me home.

♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡Earlier( When Rin was singing and walking)

Amu's POV
Sh-She! S-She is the one! I accidentally saw her 2 shugo chara when I was walking on the stairs. Of course! My eyes can see clearly. I ran to her but unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch her. I'll talk to her tomorrow.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Sorry for the wrong spelling and wrong grammar.
I do not own shugo chara.
Pls. Comment or vote if you want me to update it.