Feeling of having Friends

Next day of school
Rin's POV

I'm now walking to my classroom. When I slid the door open, the first face I saw was Hinamori-san. She is inspecting me from below to above. When she saw SeeU, Lily and Galaco, she was suprised. When she saw that I was looking at her, she blushed in embarrass.Then she averted her gaze to the window. I continually walk to my seat then sat down. I chatted with SeeU , Lily and Galaco, then while we were chatting, I secretly looked again to her. She was looking at me with her Charas. To put it simply, I am sitting on the back near the 2nd door of our classroom, and she is sitting 2 rows from me at the window's side. I then began a new topic with SeeU, Lily and Galaco. I also forgot to tell you that the 3rd egg hatched yesterday. Her name is Lily (A/N: I'll post the image of Lily and their transformation on the next chapter.)
♧¤♧¤♧¤♧¤Bold letters=Charas
¤♧¤♧¤♧¤♧Normal=Rin

" Guys, when one of the guardiams talk to you or me, just behave, okay?"They nodded.

"Hey, Rin, do you wan to be friends with the guardians?" Galaco

" Well, I want friends who is honest with me. I want to have a share of my situation, my situation of having you guys. And besides, my classmates won't talk to me because they think of me highly. I want friends who are brave and I want friends who has true strength."

"They are also interesting."

" We'll help you! " SeeU , Lily and Galaco

Amu's POV (while Rin and her charas were chatting)

I still haven't told the guardians about her. The real identitiy of the girl. I also noticed she was being left out of th classroom because her situation was like me before, when no one talked to you because you are cool and spicy. Our classmates said that she is sweet and cute, or cool and warm. I want to help her. Maybe after school, I'll talk to her.

-----LunchBreak------

I am telling the guardians about the girl. I went the royal garden. They were talking and chatting peacefully. Then I started to talk.

" The Idol Syndrome" is maybe Rin Kagamine" Kukai blurted out his tea. Yaya-chan chocked. Tadase and Nadeshiko put out a poker face.

"You mean maybe she is the transfer student?!!!!" They shouted all at me. I closed my ears with the palm of my hands.

"Shhhhh!!! You're all so loud, it's not as if I can't hear you." I removed my hands from my ear.

"Oh, sorry. How did you come to that conclusion?" Tadase

" After classes, I was walking on the stairs behind her. I was looking at the gate, when something small suddenly blocked it. I saw it was 2 shugo chara. They were talking to Rin Kagamine. I ran at her but I didn't catch her."

" Hmmm...Seems like we have another Guardian Character." Kukai

" I looked at her information. I'll let you see 'cause it's important." Tadase. After that, he took out an envelope with a paper inside. We al, looked at it.
It says:

"Information of the student

Full Name: Rin Kagamine

Age: 12

Hair Color: Faint Yellow

Eye Color: Sky Blue Eyes

Likes: Protecting loved ones, Working Hard, Studying, A little mean jokes, Music, Clothes and Secrets