Chapter 2: H.I.V.E Attacks/Meet the Goddesses

(Lucas is seen along with the Overwatch at his house as they explain how they got in Earthland, and that they are protectors of the future and enemies to the guilds.)

Lucas: Okay, let me get this straight. You're the Overwatch, a futuristic group which protects the world.

Soldier: 76: Indeed. We're defenders, just like you.

Lucas: You know who I am?

Winston: Indeed, kid. You're Lucas Wilson, also known as Kamen Rider Zero-One. They call you the Grasshopper Hero, the Evolution Hero, the Hero of Tomorrow and Masked Rider Zero-One.

Hanzo: We're going to help you in the fight against the Guilds.

Genji: Yeah, they're nothing but mistakes.

Reaper: They will never stop until someone stops them.

Tracer: They're nothing but bitchy bastards.

Soldier: 76: This can't go on. If they keep their wars, mankind will be destroyed.

Hanzo: My friends can fight.

(Then they hear some knocks on the door, and look at the window, only to see the H.I.V.E. members.)

Soldier: 76: Holy shit.

Winston: Those are...

Tracer: The H.I.V.E.!

Hanzo: Let's go!

(Then Lucas pulls out his Progrisekey and his driver.)

Driver: Zero-One Driver!

Progrisekey: Jump!

Drive: Authorise!

Lucas: Henshin!

Driver: Progrise! To-bia ga rise! Rising Hopper! A jump to the sky turns to a Rider Kick!

(Then the H.I.V.E. members: Brother Blood, Gizmo, Jinx, Mammoth, Billy Numerous, See-All, XL Terrestrial, Angel and Kyd Wykyd come in.)

B. Blood: (glares) You should know better than choosing to fight us!

 Blood: (glares) You should know better than choosing to fight us!

Gizmo: Now the neighborhood will pay the price!