Chapter 6: Meet the Wayne/Fairy Tail Attack

(The heroes are seen in Gotham, and they get amazed by seeing how Gotham changed, and they see the statues of the Alien Dino Thunder Force: Ben 10, Grimlock, Red Dino Ranger, Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata and Batman.)

Winston: Wow, this place looks different from back then.

Nightwing: I guess we're in an alternate universe, where the Alien Dino Thunder Force became known as the true heroes.

Colossus: Who knew that Ben Tennyson could be the greatest hero in history.

Blanc: Okay, where to now?

Lucas: We're going to Wayne Manor.

Nightwing: I just hope Bruce is still alive...

(Then they arrive at Gotham, and get amazed at it.)

Starfire: Wow, this mansion looks very different.

Beast Boy: We're in an alternate universe, remember?

Lucas: Let's get in.

(They approach the mansion without knowing that some wizards are secretly following them. As they get in, they're greeted by Dick Grayson's older counterpart.)

Dick (Future): Yes?

Lucas: We're here for Bruce Wayne.

Dick (Future): Bruce Wayne died nine years ago.

Heroes: WHAT?

Hanzo: Then who lives here?

Dick (Future): Master Lucas.

Lucas: Wait, what?

????: Let them in, Dick.

(Then they turn to an elder Lucas Wayne, who walks towards them. The heroes get shocked about seeing him as he and Lucas Wilson shake hands.)

Genji: Unbelievable.

Raven: I know, right?

Lucas: It's an honor to meet you, Lucas Wayne.

L. Wayne (Future): Likewise.

Cyborg: I analyzed him. It looks like he's indeed the son of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle.

L. Wayne (Future): Why don't we come in and have some tea?

(Then they get inside the mansion while the wizards watch them at distance.)

(Eight minutes later)

(They are sitting in the table as the maids bring them some tea before they go back to the kitchen.)

L. Wayne (Future): So what are young Kamen Riders and fellow heroes doing here?

Lucas: We need your help.

L. Wayne (Future): Why?

Soldier: 76: Fairy Tail problems.

L. Wayne (Future): Fairy Tail, they never learn. I guess Sinon changed her name to Lisanna and made more clones of herself & Lucy.

Heroes: WHAT?!

(They turn to Lucy, and they turn back to him.)

Winston: If that is Clone Lucy, where is the real Lucy?

L. Wayne (Future): The real Lucy still lives in Union-Verse after my father and Ben Tennyson left that planet, she got older and she is one of Ryan Tennyson's wives. They got two children named David and Karla, my son and Karla got engaged the other day.

The 10: Who's your son?

???: Dad, I'm home from work. You believe what Karla told me.

(Then they turn to see a young boy, who sees his father and the heroes.)

???: Dad, who are these gentlemen? And why does one of them looks like Dick?

Lucas: Wait, dad?

L. Wayne (Future): I forgot to mention my son. This is my son with Felicia Hardy. His name is Isaac Wayne-Hardy.

Isaac: Nice to meet you all. My name is Isaac Wayne-Hardy. Who are you?

Lucas: I'm Lucas Wilson, Kamen Rider Zero-One. These are Dick Grayson, who is now Kamen Rider Vulcan.

L. Wayne (Future): And let me guess, Overwatch.

(The Overwatch members get shocked by hearing that.)

Reaper: How did you know about us?

L. Wayne (Future): Saw you in the news. You did a great job.

(Suddenly an explosion is heard and the wizards come in.)

Wizard 1: Stand down, now!

Wizard 2: Lisanna, we've got them and Lucas Wayne.

Lisanna: (intercom) Good, bring them to our headquarters and also... (yandere) My husband Isaac Wayne-Hardy. Kill his parents.

Wizard 2: Got it (turned to his fellows) Okay guys, capture these heroes, bring Isaac Wayne-Hardy to her and kill his family.

Isaac: (groan) Ah shit, my ex-girlfriend.

L. Wayne (Future): Reminds me of my father's ex girlfriend, but something is off about Lisanna.

Neptune: Why is that?

L. Wayne (Future): That's not Lisanna Strauss, that was Sinon.

Heroes: WHAT?! SINON?

The 10: But how did she get here?

L. Wayne (Future): She came from Union-Verse and survived from Dormammu's attack while, she managed to come here and she changes her spirit to Lisanna Straus

Vert: So, we got another Sinon then.

L. Wayne (Future): Precisely.

The 10: In this timeline, she created another of herself known as Sinon the 2nd.

Lucy: So the real me is in Union-Verse and old, and this Lisanna is Sinon?

L. Wayne (Future): Indeed, Lucy the 2nd.

Noire: And I'm gonna guess, these girls are clones as well.

Isaac: Yeah, we need to get out of here.

L. Wayne (Future): Go, I'll take care of her.

Isaac: But dad, you'll die just like mom.

L. Wayne (Future): I'm always with you by your side, now go.

(They go outside while Lucas Wayne turns back at them, and he uses his father's cowl and gets in his fighting stance.)

L. Wayne (Future): You will not destroy the Wayne Legacy. It lives on.

(Then Lisanna (Sinon) pulls out her rifle and shoots him down, and then Lucas drops dead.)

Lisanna (Sinon): The Wayne Legacy dies with you, Lucas. Asuna may have failed her attempts to rape Ben Tennyson and his son, but I will rape your son successfully!

(Then she goes outside the mansion and turns to her fellow wizards.)

Lisanna (Sinon): Alright, find those heroes and destroy them once and for all.

Wizard: Yes, ma'am.

(Then they go after the heroes while Lisanna (Sinon) looks at the mansion)

Lisanna (Sinon): Your mansion is mine, Wayne. Your son will be mine to have. I, Sinon will be the Conqueror of the world!

(To be continued)