Chapter 3: Encounter Fairy Tail/Confront Lucy and Talon

(Lucas and the Overwatch are seen patrolling over Magnolia, and there's no sign of mages.)

Lucas: Anything, guys?

Tracer: Nope, no villains in sight.

Soldier: 76: It's like they have gone back to their headquarters.

Winston: I guess they're gone for now. I guess we can start the party.

????: Or not.

(Then they turned to see the Fairy Tail Guild, and Natsu turns to Lucas.)

Natsu: I should've known you have allied with those bastards who ruined guilds for centuries.

Hanzo: Says the boy who was abandoned by his own father, and was never loved by him.

Winston: Ooh, burn brat. All of you have so many failures, and don't even find love.

Tracer: Yeah, they won't find love soon enough.

Genji: Go and play abracadabra or something.

Neptune: We are 10.000% superior and you are... inferior.

(Natsu gets angry and goes to an alleyway while Lucas and his team are seen still making fun of Fairy Tail.)

Lucas: Oh, the leader of Fairy Tail is gonna cry?

Reaper: He's not a dragon slayer, he's nothing but a jo-

(Natsu bursts out with flames surrounding his body, and they shut their mouths.)

Winston: It looks like the Human Torch wannabe has become rogue.

Neptune: (tries to contain her laugh) Oh no no no... HAAAAAA hahahaha.

Soldier: 76: What the hell...

Lucas: Why is she laughing hysterically.

Noire: Don't mind her, she likes his jokes.

Neptune: (laughs) I can't breathe. (chuckles) Oh, that's a joke. (breathes) Okay, that's a good joke there.

Natsu: (angry) KILL THEM ALL, NONE OF THEM MUST SURVIVE. DEAD OR ALIVE, LUCAS IS COMING WITH US!