All Too Well

Saying sitting between Elle and Bec was interesting would be an understatement. Within 5 minutes of sitting with them, they talked to me like we had been friends for 10 years
Their conversation consisted of lots of yelling, hand movements, and hitting each other when they were dying laughing.

Soon I became a victim of the slapping.

They thought I was hilarious

Every joke I made was a hit, even if it wasn't intentional.

It was odd getting that type of reaction out of people.

The laughing, the yelling, the slapping and grabbing I surprisingly didn't mind at all.

In fact, for the first time in my life all of those things were being used to include me and to be funny, not to hurt me.

Elle turned to me wheezing from a previous comment I made.

"Girl you're hilarious, I love you already." She says gripping my shoulder.

Bec is sitting in on the other side of me. When I look over, she's still dying laughing.

"Stopppp!! Hahaha you're gonna make me pee" Bec cried.

I laugh at their reactions.

"We should make a group chat!!" Bec cheered, shifting in her seat to grab her phone from her bag, then she quickly takes my number.

"Omgosh yes! You have to be a part of our group now!" Elle said, "the three of us would be unstoppable!"

Elle turns to me and stares at my face.

She grabs my face and pulls it towards hers, the smell of vodka coats her breath as it fans against my face.

It would be great to be friends with them, honestly. Really the only people I associate myself with nowadays are Aaron and Jenna.

But who knows if these girls would even remember me in the morning, they are WASTED.

It's really funny though. The tiniest things make them absolutely hysterical.

Literally.

Somehow during our laughing fit, Elle slid right off of the sofa right onto her ass. This just resulted in us laughing so hard that no noise was coming out.

My abs hurt so much now, I swear if I don't have a six-pack in the morning I'm going to be severely disappointed.

Elle looks closer and holds my face still for a moment and I freeze.

Crap.

There's no way she noticed my stitches and bruises.

Please don't say anything, please don't say anything.

"Your eyes are beautiful." She says looking deep into my eyes.

"I've always been told my eye color looks like shit." I reply with a nervous laugh, "but thanks?"

My eyes meet her beautiful chocolate ones, I see them drop a little before she says, "That's not true. Your eyes aren't brown at all."

"What?" I say.

"Yeah, they are blue and green, whoever told you that is either stupid or color blind." She says, analyzing my eyes, "how do you not know your eye color?"

"Well, I don't speed the rare free time that I have staring in the mirror looking at my eye color... besides that's what everyone has always told me I had," I say.

She leans back with a sigh, "See now that's one of your biggest issues. You are belittling yourself and not believing in your full potential just because people are telling you what you are," she slurs.