Just When I Thought..

"Wh-Why am I wrong?" Everything is too much. My head is.. its spinning around..

I collapsed.

Why is it always me that's wrong?..
My throat hurts. My ear and head too.. my stump feels like it's throbbing, like it happened all over again.. Something new happened.. something much worse..

I gasped in a breath of air as sun shined in my eyes. I wasn't breathing. I stared up at a white ceiling I wasn't familiar with while trying to catch my breath. As I did so, someone moved in front of my eyes, giving me a small scare. Who are you?
I shut my eyes and put my right hand over my face. Everything hurts and burns.

"Mn-.." A groan of pain left me as I touched my bandaged ear. My whole body feels so uncomfortable.

"Ophelia-.. Ophelia" one voice was close to me, saying something. Calling out to someone. Was that me?
"Ophelia, you're okay.." a gentle hand took the one I covered my face with and moved it away. Instinctively I wanted to hide.. I kept my eyes shut tight and turned my head away. I'm scared.

"Ophelia?.." a very high, small voice called to me next. That voice sounded nicer... I finally let my eyes peek open. Blonde.. Adrien was trying to wake me up.. and duusu is here too..

"Wheres- mn.." I stopped from the pain in my throat. Where's leon..

"Are you okay? Can you breathe?.." adrien asked worriedly. I didn't answer. Curiosity took over so I looked around. I'm in a small bedroom. It's so nice here..

"Whats this.." I muttered as I sat up looking around me.

"What?.. This room? We're in Marinettes house, you said you wanted to find her.." Adrien answered as I looked down to his hand. Duusu is there.

"Marinette?.." Who's that?.. "Leon? Wheres leon?" I asked quickly.

"Is everything okay in here?.." A knock and the door opened behind adrien. The woman who stood there has a face that looks familiar. Her glasses and hair..

Re-.. Alya? Rena Furtive. She must have leon.
Without a thought after that, I stumbled to get up. Adrien and duusu were out of mind as I untangled myself from the blanket and pushed myself out of bed only to realize my leg is gone still. I fell forward but something caught me. 2 arms, I saw hid blonde hair and knew it was Adrien.

"Leon." My eyes were begging rena when I looked to hers.

"Ophelia-.." she muttered and seemed worried and confused. She looked at Adrien behind me then me.

"Leon, now." I repeated myself and was getting angry as I tried to get away from adrien, forgetting my leg was gone again. He wouldn't let me go, no matter what. "Where's leon?" It was a shout now.

"Whats happening in here?" 2 more people were here. Blue hair, Luka and- ponytails.. Marinette, no, ladybug.

"Where's leon?!" I screamed and was more than desperate to get away from adrien holding me up.

"Ophelia, calm down!" Adrien tried as he held me from behind. He tried to keep my arms down while holding me up.

"Ophelia, it's best if you don't have anything to do with leon.." I looked up and somehow imagined everyone in uniform. Suddenly that red and black polka dotted figure turned into my worst nightmare. All I knew was that she wanted to take away everything from me and I wasn't willing to let her.

"She doesn't understand you right now, Marinette-" I don't know who's talking and I don't know what they're saying.

"Where's leon?!" I shouted again but felt so tired. My legs felt weak and I couldn't hold up my head anymore. It became hard for me to breathe and I lost my fight within a second.