F*ck the Friendship (Calum Hood Smut / Ruin the Friendship Part 2)

Summary: Could Calum and (Y/N) ever fuck up their friendship more than they already have? (Smut / Penetrative Sex / Fingering / Teasing / Unprotected Sex) (Pregnancy / Hospital /  Calum being an asshole, again) 
(Words: 12k)
--

It was almost like we couldn't keep away from each other. Within a month of Luke's party, Calum and I were back on our original agreement. Only this time it feels right. It feels as if there is mutual respect for the condition we are under.

It felt right until my doctor called me with the results of my last check-up. I have been feeling exhausted lately, to the point my manager worrying about me having a burnout. So, without giving me much of a choice, she sent me in for a full check-up and an intense blood workup l just to make sure I am not going to crash any time soon. If I had to guess with my limited knowledge of medicine and medical history, I would say my iron levels have reached a new low.
But of course, reality smacked me in the face during the call.
"(Y/N), did you hear me?" My doctor asks, snapping me out of the shock. It takes me a moment to get into the state of gathering the words to respond to her.
"Could you please repeat?" I ask, my mouth becoming dry as I recall what she has told mu, not a second ago.
"I need you to book an appointment for an ultrasound. Your blood work came back positive for pregnancy. We need to confirm and see your state. Would you like me to book you in for Tuesday evening?" She asks me, speaking slowly so I understand her this time.
"I am not sure Tuesday works for me. Can I call your office tomorrow?" I ask her, my voice shaking.
"Of course." She assures me.
"Thank you for your call. I will see you as soon as possible.
"Goodnight, (Y/N). See you soon, take care." She hangs up, leaving me in silence for just a quick second.

"Is everything ok?" Calum's voice catches my attention. For a moment, I have forgotten he is here with me, that the call has interrupted our hangout.
"Yeah... It was just my doctor." I brush it off, putting on a normal face.
"Oh. Everything ok?" He asks me as I take a seat back on the couch.
"Yeah, yeah... I just had a checkup. It is routine."
"You are going in again on Tuesday?" He asks me and I shrug.
"I have to check my schedule... I think I have a shooting for the movie on Tuesday." I reply, hoping the conversation ends here.
"Is it something serious?" He asks me and I shake my head no.
"My iron level is low. We have to see my options for supplements." I reply, fixing our shared blanket over my lap.
"I am sorry, (Y/N). I really hope the supplements help." He places a hand over mine in support.
"Oh, don't worry... I will be fine. Shall we continue with the episode?" I ask, hoping this will change the subject for good.
"Of course." He smiles at me, pressing play on the show we are watching.

--

"There it is... Do you see that bubble in there?" The doctor asks me, pointing at the ultrasound. Up until this moment, I was hoping that my blood work was wrong. But the image on the screen, and most importantly, the blob that the doctor is so sure is the life that grows inside me, tear down my last remaining hopes.
"I'd say based on the measurements, you are around 5 weeks... Does that sound correct based on your last period?" She asks me, turning to look at me and leaving the screen. Her face changes as she finds me with eyes welling with tears.
"(Y/N)... Is there something you'd like to tell me?" She asks me and I shake my head no.
"It is just so sudden ... I was not expecting this." I admit and she sighs in relief.
"It is normal to feel overwhelmed. For now, we need to confirm how far along you are. And then we can talk about options. But let's take it one step at the time." She smiles at me encouragingly, giving me time to recollect.
"I have to look at my app to tell you. I don't remember when my last period was." I reply, turning my head to look at the screen once more, in hopes I will see what the doctor sees this time.
"I will print this for your record. We are done here. I will let you get dressed and I will meet you at my office in a bit." She presses something on the machine, before handing me a couple of napkins to clean the gel off my stomach.