Not just Super Best Friends...

Hey guys! I got some inspiration again :). Enjoy this Style fanfic.

Someone's POV
Wendy broke up with Stan...again. Stan has gone goth...again. Kyle seemed to be tired of it and wanted to do something about it. He sat at the lunch table next to Kenny and cartman.

Kyle's POV
I sighed as I began to eat my lunch. "HAHAHA, LOOK HOW POOR KENNY IS , HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY FOOD WITH HIM." I heard cartman laughing. "Mppfff Mpff mpf MPF!"Kenny replied, but I couldn't hear him. I'm sure he meant : "Shut up fatass , at least I'm not as 'big boned' as you are!" I smiled to myself. cartman seems to have notice it. "What are you laughing about you stupid jew?" He asked me. I came back to my senses. "Hm? Oh nothing..." I replied. "Yeah , sureeee. "He rolled his eyes. "You're not thinking about Stan at all , do you?" He said grinnning. "Maybe , maybe not. " I said. "I'm just tired of him going goth all the time." "I guess I should look for him." I stood up and began looking for him. "OMG , THEY ARE SO GAY!HAHAHAHA." cartman laughed so hard that he fell from his seat. Kenny also laughed very hard. That hard that he laughed his lungs out , oops.

I walked to the back of the school and I found him, with the other goth kids of course.

Stan's POV
I saw Kyle walking to me. "Hey uhm Sta-" "Raven." I corrected him. "It's Raven." Kyle rolled his eyes. "Okay uhm , Raven." he said again. "What do you want conformist?" Pete said while smoking his cigar. Kyle took a breath. "Stan , I'm tired okay? I'm tired of you going goth everytime, please just come back and be normal again." I blinked at him. "It's Raven and you don't understand..." I said. "What do I not understand!?"" Everytime Wendy breaks up with you , you go goth, there's nothing to not understan here!" Kyle said raging. I looked at him with a sad face and I saw that he was shocked. "Just go away poser, don't you see that he's done with all that conformist shit?" Micheal said. "Fine , but Sta- I mean Raven , I don't want my Super Best Friend to be like this." with that said he left. He used that again. Super Best Friend...

Kyle's POV
It was Saturday. I was laying on my bed thinking about all kinds of stuff. I was mostly thinking about Stan. Just then I heard a knock at my door. I was home alone so I took a baseball bat with me. I looked through the window to only see Stan. I quickly opened the door. "Stan?" I said. "can I come in? he asked not looking at me , but the ground. "Eh, sure come in!" I replied. "Kyle , I need to telll you something." He said staring in my eyes.

Stan's POV
"Kyle...I need to tell you something." I managed to say. "What is it?" he replied rather confused. "About that goth thing...it was not because of Wendy." He looked at me like I was crazy. "If it was not Wendy , then why?" He asked me. "When Wendy broke up with me , you came to comfort me." " I always felt weird around you , but I didn't know why." I took a step closer to Kyle as he backed off."When you came to comfort me , I felt happy , I would let Wendy go , she wasn't worth it, but then you said : "we'll always be Super Best Friends!" , when I heard that , I felt broken." Kyle seemed like he didn't understand it. "What I mean is , Kyle I don't wanna be just Super Best Friends." Kyle stood there shocked backing off more until his back touched the wall. "I want to be more than that." I said coming closer.

Kyle's POV
I was speechless. Does that mean that he wanted to be Super Duper Best Friends? I don't think so..." Stan, I don't know what to say..." I said quietly. "You don't need to say anything." He replied and our faces came closer until I felt his lips on mine. He quickly pulled away. "Sorry..." he said blushing red. I have to say , I liked it and I smiled. " Don't worry about it." I said and gave him another kiss on the lips. He looked suprised and said "What about cartman?" I thought for a moment. "I don't care what he has to say." with that said I hugged him tight.

They would keep it a secret for everyone about their love for some time , but what they didn't know was that cartman already had a nosebleed. "I fucking knew that they were gay for each other."

Thank you for reading ^_^