It is real...

The boy in the blue chullo looked pale again. Kenny hugged him and asked "What happened this time? " Craig took a deep breath. "I saw you, you were shot in the head and died... again. " he sniffs. "Shhh, it's just a dream. They're fake. " Kenny whispers in the boy's ear. "I know. But it looks so real. "

Craig's POV

I got detention again. I wasn't paying attention to Mr.Garisson and I flipped him off. I had bags under my eyes. My friends were really worried I think. Clyde would tear up sometimes, seeing me like this. Maybe it's because I look like Tweek now. At least, I don't stutter and twitch. Even though it's really cute. I sigh and placed my head on the desk. Mr.Mackey was getting coffee anyways. Just a quick nap...

Flash

My eyes shot open again. Ugh, I haven't slept in days. I keep getting those nightmares. My boyfriend, Kenny Mccormick. In every fucking dream I get he dies in the most horrible way possible. One time he got a car accident, but the next time he gets eaten alive by a bear. I hated it. I know these are just dreams, but it can't be coincidence, can it?

Kenny's POV

I went to school to pick up Craig. That bastard somehow got into detention again. On my way to school I almost got ran over by a car! I swear I think I saw Cartman...

I saw my loverboy walking out of the boulding. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as I peck his lips. "How was detention? " I purred in his ear. He hugged me back. "Just the usual. " he replied. I smiled. We held hands and walked to his house. He seemed kind of pale. And I noticed the bags under his eyes not so long ago. I know something wasn't alright with him. Token even called to ask what was wrong with him. I'm really worried now, so we're going to my house.
1. To make out on my couch.
2. And two... OH talk about his 'dreams'.

We arrived at my house. I opened the door and let him in. He didn't mind all the Soda so pa around it. He also didn't mind that I was poor. Oh, how I love that boring guy. Just kidding, he isn't boring at all. We both sat on the couch and he started kissing me. I kissed back. Today was weird. He kissed me with much passion. I started messing with his hair as he licked my bottom lip, asking me for entrance. I didn't hesitate and opened for him as we fought for dominance. I won, but I felt something. Craig was crying now. I parted away and hugged him. "What's wrong babe?! " I asked him worried. "It's just... I keep seeing you. In a bad way. " he cries more. "I can't take it anymore! Ever since we got together, this happends. Maybe we shouldn't be togethe-" I cut him off by pressing my index finger on his lips. I don't want to hear it. Tears roll down my cheek. "Craig, don't say that. I know what you're seeing. And I have been lying to you for too long. Please forgive me." His eyes widened. "W-what. What have you been keeping from me? " I looked him straight in the eye and he does the same. "Will you believe me? Would you stay with me after I tell you? If you can promise me this. I'll promise you that I'll tell you. " he nods "Those death scenes you've been seeing so far. They are all real. " "But ho-" "I'm immortal, I can't die. When I do, I revive again and yet nobody remembers. " I cut him off again. There was a long silence. "I understand... " he finally said. "Y- you do? " he rests his head on my shoulder. "There's no other explanation, is there? South Park is a weird place anyway. " he said and closed his eyes. I did the same to enjoy this moment we're having. Will he forget this too? I hope not. Will I ever be mortal? The world may never know. "So you're really belelieving me? That's fast. " I said smirking. He just flipped me off. "You better not be fucking with me. "

Tbh, I LOVE CRENNY SOOOOO MUCH.