(Cartman x Wendy) My Lilly

A lot has changed since that day. That day... that fateful day. For some it was like a miracle. For others a nightmare.

"Eriiic~" a raven haired girl purred.

"What. " Cartman replied in a monotone voice.

"You're no fun. " Wendy pouted. She got from his bed and hugged him from behind.

"It's just due tomorrow, you can copy my homework in the morning. " she suggested. Cartman just shook his head.

"No babe, I've got do this on my own. "

She smiled "Hihi, that's what I like about you! "

"What exactly do you like about me? "

"You're ambitious and hard-working... I love you Eric... "

"...I love you too. " he kissed her softly on her lips as she fell asleep.

The next day Cartman was pretty early at the bus stop. He was waiting for his girlfriend, Wendy. Three boys were walking towards him, but Cartman paid no attention to them. They were his former friends.

"Look what we've got here. " Stan said and grinned.

"Oh stop it Stan, he won't listen to us anymore. " Kyle said and grabbed his hand to drag him elsewhere. Kenny just glared at Cartman and ran after Kyle and Stan.

"It's been a year since it happened, isn't it? " a voice behind Cartman said. He turned around and hugged the girl.

"Wendy! "

It was just another normal day in South Park. Stan and Wendy broke up again, but this time was different. It had changed everything.

"Who is the other guy?! " Stan yelled.

"That's none of your goddamn business! " Wendy yelled back.

"Yes it is! He's the reason you're breaking up with me. I deserve to know who you're replacing me with. "

Everyone gathered around. It wasn't that much big of a deal at first, but this time...they seemed more hurt than ever before.

"Wendy, go on. Just tell him. " Bebe quietly says.

"Oh so even Bebe knows! " Stan said dramatically.

Wendy just rolled her eyes.

"Of course. She's my best friend. "

"Then how about I ask Bebe? Bebe, who's the scumbag who is suppose to replace me? "

"He's not a replacement Stan! I just don't love you anymore and he doesn't even like me. " Wendy said.

"Who.is.it. " Stan asked again.

Wendy sighed and took a deep breath.

"Eric. "

The bus had arrived and they all hopped in. Cartman and Wendy sat in the back of the bus together with Bebe and Heidi.

"Hey girls. " Wendy greeted them. Cartman just waved a little. He's been less social ever since he wasn't friends with Stan, Kyle and Kenny anymore. Heck, most of the boys won't even talk to him. Only Token and Butters seem to treat him normally.

"So, how did studying go? " Heidi asked.

"Meh, I was bored like always. Eric won't pay attention to me! " she joked.

"Yeah, maybe you should've thought about that before you dated him. " Stan said loudly enough for everyone to hear.

Wendy just facepalmed and Bebe and Heidi rolled their eyes in disbelief.