Finding Out

~3rd Person~

Tommy has always acted very child like and no one questioned it. His parents actually enjoyed it, they were able to look after their son as if he was still young. It devastated his parents when Tommy decided to move out but they understood why. Tommy was also upset about it, he was going to miss them. The boy finally moved into his apartment after the gas leak. He started unpacking all of his things. The sun ended up setting without the boy noticing. He was very busy and didn't realize how much time passed. Just then did he realized how exhausted he was. He did his normal nigh time routine; put on pajamas, brushed his teeth and washed his face. After all of that he laid down in his bed and tried to get some sleep.

It was early afternoon time when Tommy woke up. He gently rubbed his eyes as he stretched. The boys phone was constantly going off so he went to check it out. He sat at his computer and booted it up. Then he went on discord and joined one of the VCs Wilbur asked him to join. "Hey guys" Tommy greeted. A variety of hello's we're said back. "Now that everyone is here I have something to tell you" Dream says, "I'm planning a meet up and everyone here can join." Everyone responds very happy and most people can go. The list of people attending are: Dream, Sapnap, Tommy, Wilbur, Jack, George, Tubbo, Techno, Phil, Ranboo, Niki, Eret, Fundy, Bad, and Skeppy. Other people might come visit but can't stay the whole trip. They're all going to Florida in two days, so everyone started packing. Tommy packed all his things in under an hour. The boy was very excited for the meet up but it was still stressful. His head started to become a weird, unfamiliar feeling. It felt almost fuzzy and his head was floating. He didn't hate the feeling but it wasn't normal.

~Tommy POV~

It was time for dinner and I needed to cook. That weird feeling hasn't left and it makes everything feel bigger. I decided to look it up after dinner. It was more difficult than usual to cook but I managed to make pasta. I kicked my feet as I ate dinner. Let's just say I made a bigger mess than normal. I put my dishes in the sink to soak. It's time to look up how I'm feeling. I sat on my bed and brought out my phone. This makes me feel nervous but it needs to be done. I searched: 'Why does my head feel fuzzy and childlike'. Most of the results weren't very helpful until I came across something called age regression. After looking through a few websites I has a better understanding of it and figured out I was an age regressor. I'm not sure how to feel but I feel happy and safe when it happens. Maybe I should go get some things to help me tomorrow. I got ready for bed and cuddled up in my blanket.

I woke up in the morning feeling like normal. Before I left to go shopping I grabbed something quick to eat. I made sure to grab my keys and wallet as I left my apartment. It was a quick walk to the store. Immediately I went to the kids section as that's all I would be needing. By the end of the shop I had a decent amount of things: crayons, a few colourung books, a bunch of stuffies, plastic cutlery, two teethers, and a few toys. Overall it was a good trip and I got most of the things I needed. I decided to order some other stuff online that would ship by tomorrow morning. It was mostly pacis, but a couple bottles and sippy cups. I packed the rest of my things into a seperate bag, after cleaning them. The rest of the day I spent making last minute packing, wanting to bring more comfortable clothes. The next day all my packages arrived. I excitedly opened them all and cleaned the stuff. Just as I finished packing everything I got a text from Wilbur saying he was here. I went to meet him in the parking lot, then we drove to the airport. It was a long wait to board the plane but we finally did. I slept through most of it because I took a sleeping pill to help with it.

We finally arrived in Florida. I quickly stretched before going to the luggage claim to get my stuff. Wilbur, Tubbo and Phil came along with me. After waiting forever we finally got all of things. We headed towards the McDonald's to meet everyone else there. All of us greeted each other and talked a bit about the travel. We decided to get some food. "Hey Tommy, what would you like?" Wilbur asked me. "Anything is fine big man" I tell him. A few people went to get all of us food. I stayed behind to talk with the other people here. When they came back with the food Wilbur handed me a happy meal. "For the little gremlin child" he teased me. "I'm not a child" I try arguing back but he just laughs. I'm still getting used to my regression so this might not end well. It doesn't matter now I have to eat. I slowly start eating along with everyone else. The same feeling in my head from the other day was coming back. I listen to their conversation as I eat my meal. My feet are slightly kicking back and forth. Phil said something funny so I giggle, everyone turned to me. "What?" I question. "Aww that was adorable Tommy" Eret tells me. I get really embarrassed and try to use my hoodie sleeves to hide my face. "You don't have to he embarrassed Toms" Phil said. I nod my head feeling even smaller than before because of the name he used.

We all finish our food before getting ready to drive. I end up with Dream, George, Bad and Skeppy. It was a peaceful ride and I got to play games on my phone the whole time. We arrived at a huge house with a really pretty garden. I quickly jumped out of the car and ran towards the flower field. "Stay close Toms" Dream warns me. I shake my head before going back to running around the field. "Let's get unpacked, then you can go out again" Techno tells me. I agree that was a good idea so I help carry by things to the room I'm staying in. Everyone got unpacked then met in the living room to talk about dinner. I quietly sat there, not really caring what we get. "We should get pizza, it's a really easy meal" Skeppy suggest. Everyone agreed to his idea, none of us wanted to discuss this much longer. After eating I headed up to bed early, it's been a long day and I'm jet lagged. Not long after I heard other people heading to their rooms. Everything goes dark as sleep takes over me.

An- Hopefully this turned out alright. I'm not sure when the next chapter will be posted. I got something done to my arm and it hurts so I won't be writing much for the next few days. I would love any feedback you have but don't feel like it's necessary. Also I didn't proof read this so there might be spelling mistakes, but I'm not fully sure. Enjoy your day/evening!!