Movie Night

~Tommy POV~

I woke up to feel arms around me. Immediately I shot up not knowing who it was. "What's going on Toms?" I hear a groggy, British voice say. I look over to see George, who obviously had just woken up. "You just scared me" I tell him. "Go back to sleep bubs" he tells me. "What?" I asked surprised, he just called me bubs. Does that mean he knows? I slightly panic because I didn't want anyone else to know. "What's wrong?" he asks me. "I didn't want you to know" I mumble out. "I'm guessing you're big now," he says "I fully support you." I still don't know how to respond. "You're not weirded out by it?" I ask. "Not at all, I really enjoyed looking after you" he responds. This is so embarrassing. "About that, do you have anyone to help you out?" he questions. "Not really, Ranboo has helped occasionally" I tell him. "I know this may be sudden, but would it be alright if I become your official caregiver?" he asks. "Of course, but only if you want" I try to contain my excitement. "I would love to Tommy" he says before ruffling my hair. Although it went well I'm still slightly embarrassed. I'm not used to having people seeing me little. "Let's get breakfast" George says.

After everyone had breakfast we decided on what to do. "Let's just have a relaxing day here" Bad suggests. Various agreements are heard from everyone. Currently a few of the others play video games. Instead of playing I decided to watch them. I didn't feel up to playing and I wanted to watch instead. It was a fairly relaxing environment, besides the occasional scream. Most of the day was playing different games. At the moment we were playing a full group game of Uno. We needed multiple stacks of cards to play. The game had been going on for a long time. It makes sense it's taking so long there are fourteen of us playing. Overall the game was very chaotic. In the end Fundy one but it was still really fun. I was helping clean up the cards. A few others were joining me. Everyone else was figuring out dinner ideas.

We ended up making dinner at home. I'm glad Tubbo decided to film it because so much happened. People were running around trying to get things and occasionally bumping into one another. Jack and Sapnap both dropped things on the floor. The kitchen was a complete mess by the end. However, none of us cared since we all had a great time. We are eating dinner as a group with some of our own side conversations. "Can we watch movies tonight?" Niki asked the group. "Yes, that's a great idea" Eret said. Everyone agreed on a movie night but that was the only easy decision. None of us could agree on a movie.

~Niki POV~

I'm starting to regret asking for a movie night. No one could pick a shared genre, let alone an actual movie. "Horror is way better than comedy" Sapnap directed to Karl. "That is not true, horror is just cheesy and boring" Karl yells back to the other. "Both of you enough, we still need to pick a movie" Dream said, obviously trying not to burst out laughing. After twenty more minutes a movie was finally playing. We had tons of snacks and drinks. The introduction to Up started causing all previous conversations to end. Blankets were covering most of the area. We all watched the movie in silence, which we haven't gotten since the beginning of the meet up. When the movie was over everyone was exhausted. Most people went up to bed. "Is that Tommy's phone?" I question. "Looks like it, I'll go bring it up to him" Dream says. I hand over the phone and go back to cleaning up the mess.

~Dream POV~

I said a quick hello to George as he passed me. Tommy's room is surprisingly quiet, this is definitely not normal. I knock on the door but get no response. In no time the door was open. However, I stood in the doorway shocked at the sight in front of me. Tommy was on the ground playing with stuffies. Immediately I understood what was going on, my old friend was a little. Occasionally I would babysit them, meaning I was aware of the situation. "Hey Tommy" I say gently, trying not to scare the other. A look of terror goes across the others face. "It's alright bud, you're safe" I comfort him. "Ou tink I weird?" the little asks me. "Of course not" I tell him. After that he latches onto me, refusing to let go of me. I didn't mind it though, I hug him back letting silence take over the room.

Suddenly, the door opened scary both of you. "I have your milk ready pumpkin" George says. "Gogy" he almost screams of excitement. "I was only gone for a few minutes" it took the older tell him. "Too long, but Dweam know bout me wittle" Tommy explains, "he suppowtive of me." I stand for a second thinking about the situation. "I'm glad to see he's supportive" Georges says. "Time for milk angel" I tell Tommy. He quickly gets into bed and asks for cuddles. George helped feed the bottle to Tommy. Soon the youngers eyes closed, leading to him sleeping peaceful. George and I were unable to get out of the tight grip. We ended up cuddling with the younger, soon falling asleep.