Shopping

~ 3rd Person~

The next morning Tommy was the first to wake up. He gently shoke both the older men, attempting to wake them up. "Dada up" he said while gently hitting George. The other sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Hunwy dada want food" Tommy mumbled to the older. "Then let's get some food in your tummy" George says. He tries to hide the excitement of being called dada by Tommy. "Could you wak up Dream, as I get us food?" I ask the little. "Yep wake him up" he tells me. I go downstairs to find Niki and Eret making food in the kitchen. "Hey, we have some pancakes made" Niki tells me. "Thanks" I say. I grab a few pancakes and three plates. Back in the room Tommy is playing with Dreams sleeve, the other just letting him. "Food is here" I say. We each eat our food in a comfortable silence, besides Tommy who needs the help. Overall the morning was very peaceful, the three stayed in bed. Tommy convinced Dream to colour with him and George. They were planning on spending the whole day in bed, but everyone else wanted to go out that day.

After awhile Tommy was finally dressed. He wore a red onsie and black shorts. The younger wanted to stay little and no one complained. He was aware of the risk being little around everyone. Dream helped lead the younger downstairs. George packed a secret little bag just in case. An hour later they were on the road. The ground eventually decided on going shopping. They decided against streaming, instead enjoying the day out together. Gorge, Dream and Tommy stuck together the whole time. The little got spoiled with a bunch of new things from Dream. It was time to get lunch, everyone met at the food court. "I want nuggies pwease" Tommy whispers to George. "You stay here with Dream while I get us omething to eat" he told the other. He ordered the food and brought it back over. Everyone ate while having small conversation.

Lunch took a bit longer than expected but they still had more time. Quackity joked about going to Build-a-bear. This idea peaked little Tommy's interest. Sapnap seemed to notice the tiny sparkle in his eyes. "You know what, it might be a good idea for all of us to get one based off of ourselves" Sapnap suggested. "That might actually be a really good idea" Niki  beamed. "I agree that's a good idea" Phil says. They all decided this was a good way to spend the rest of their afternoon.

They all went in small groups, trying not to overcrowd the store. Ranboo, Niki, Sapnap and Tommy went together. Tommy skipped through the story, obviously excited about being in the store. The little picked out a strawberry cow that had a scent. It had his classic red and white shirt, denim overalls, white shoes, and a black flat brim hat. For fun Tommy got a gold trophy and skateboard to go with it. Overall Tommy thought it was perfect. Dream paid for everyone and now they all had their own mini stuffies.

When they got home Eret mentions where to put them all. "Let's make a fort" Tommy yells out without thinking. "That's a great idea" Ranboo quickly gets into the conversation. This helped people take their mind off why Tommy suggested what he did. As expected nothing went to plan. Pillows and blankets were thrown everywhere. No one cared because they were all having a great time messing around. They finally finished a huge fort in the living room. It took up the whole area and could fit everyone inside.

Everyone was proud of their work. "Yay fort done" Tommy says excitedly. "Isn't it great Toms?" George asks. "It da best" he says back. Everyone in the room didn't say anything after that. Most people were piecing together what was happening. "I don't want to sound rude but, are you ab age regressor?" Bad asks. Tommy froze in his place, absolutely terrified of everyone's reaction. "Yep" he mumbled quietly. "That's so amazing" Niki almost yells. "Ou no mad at me or tink I weird?" he questions. "Of course not, we support you bud" Sapnap reassures him.

~George POV~

I was glad everyone was supportive. "Let's get you changed into something more comfortable" I say. Dream somehow picks Tommy up and brings him upstairs. I decided just leaving him the onsie was a good idea, taking of the shorts instead. This way Tommy would be more comfortable. Dream came back with a paci and his new stuffie. When we get back down everyone sets up snacks. There was a sippy cup with juice in it. Tommy cuddles up with me and has his snack. We all take time to talk and relax with each other. Today was an amazing day and I'm glad it went well. Now Tommy doesn't have to hide being little in front of everyone.

An- This is not proofread or or edited. I honestly don't know what to do for the next chapter, but I have a few ideas in mind. It may take longer for the next one to get out. I hope everyone has a great day/evening!! <3