Random Fanfic

Blitzo groaned and spun around in his chair. " We have no clients! This is bullshit!" He snapped. Loona and Fizzarolli looked at him. He just sobbed on the back of his chair. "Da- I mean Blitzo, would it kill you to take a break from murdering?" Loona said helping herself on a table. Blitzo looked at her. 

"No... and I'm done having sex with Stolas so I'm free from his ass," Blitzo said pushing the chair across the room. Fizz raised his eyebrow. " Really?" He said hanging from the chandelier. Loona rolled her eyes and groaned. Blitzo nodded and Fizz smiled. 

"Can I go out now?" Loona said getting up and crossed her arms. " Fine, BUT NO HAVING SEX!" Blitzo snapped. Loona rolled her eyes again. "I won't," she said and left the room mumbling something under her breath. 

"Ugh, I hate Monday," Blitzo said and continued to push the chair across the room. Fizz looked at him. "Everyone hates Monday, so your not alone," he said falling off the chandelier and landed on the table. He rolled on the floor and got up. "Plus, you don't have to let today be terrible," Fizz added. 

Blitzo look at Fizz. He had a point. No more fucking Stolas and Moxxie wasn't here to be an absolute annoyance. "Yeah, I guess." He said rolling pass Fizz on his chair. " SIR, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH MY GUN!?" Moxxie said barging in and scaring Blitzo and Fizz. Blitzo fell over and Fizz laughed. "Shut up," is all Blitzo said. 

"Hey, possum, where's your wife?" Fizz asked Moxxie. "For one, I'm not a possum and for two, she's behind me, why?" Moxxie said crossing his arms. Millie peeked her head in and waved. 

‐----------------

"Thanks, I guess," Moxxie said and left. Fizz stood behind Blitzo and looked at him. "Can we hang out?" Fizz said smiling. Blitzo sighed. "Sure, I guess, since I have nothing else to do," Blitzo said turning to him. Fizz smiled and grabbed Blitzo's arm. 

"Hey-" Loona said but then Fizz and Blitzo ran off. "Well, damn. He's already found someone else," she said smiling a bit. "Oh, well, now where did I put those keys?" 

...

"Hey, Blitzo?" Fizz asked sitting in the grass. Blitzo looked up and turned to Fizz. "Yeah?" He replied turning off his phone. "When you broke up with Verosika, who did you go to next?" Blitzo groaned and made his head drop. "Stolas... but only for that stupid book," he said crossing his arms and frowned.

"Oh, well now that your done with Stolas... " Fizz started to say, but found himself blushing at the joke he was gonna say. "Hm?" Blitzo asked tearing some grass and messing with it. "Nevermind, it was a stupid joke," Fizz answered. Blitzo looked at him. "Please say the joke," he said throwing some grass at a rock near him. "Uh, well now that you're done with Stolas would you go out with me?" Fizz said forcing a laugh. Blitzo blushed and smacked himself.

Fizz looked at him. " You okay? " Blitzo nodded and sighed. Would he go out with Fizz? He hadn't really thought about it. "Hey, Blitzo and Fizz!" Millie said running over to them. "Are you guys on a date?" Millie asked. She gave them a serious look and then laughed. "Just kidding!" Moxxie sat beside her. 

Blitzo looked at her and scoffed. "Where's Loona?" Millie asked holding Moxxie's hand. "She probably went out with Tex... I told her she could do what she wanted this evening, so," Blitzo replied. Fizz raised his eyebrow. "I thought you said no sex," Fizz said making Blitzo's face darken. Is his daughter having sex?

/Skipping Time/ 

"Dad, I mean Blitzo, I was not having sex! " Loona whined. Blitzo looked at her. "THEN WHY IN THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP GOING TO THAT FUCKING DICK, TEX'S!?" He yelled. Loona smacked herself in the forehead. "Because he's fun, unlike this place!" She snapped making Blitzo feel offended. "The only reason this place is so boring for you, is because your always cranky," Fizz said. Loona scoffed. "You always find away to have fun, Fizz," she snarled crossing her arms and sitting down. 

"Plus, you embarrassed the shit outta me at Tex's! Why in the fuck do you have to worry so much!?" Loona complained. "Because Tex is an absolute fucking BAD influence on you, and I swear you keep going there AND I CAN'T HANDLE IT!" Blitzo yelled. 

"Ugh, I'm going to bed," Loona said getting up and walked out of the room. Fizz rolled around in Blitzo's chair and just stayed quiet. "You know what, I'm gonna go to bed too," Blitzo said walking in his room. Fizz stopped rolling and wondered if he should go to bed as well. He rolled the chair in there and stopped beside Blitzo. Blitzo opened his eyes and looked at him. "What?"

"Can I sleep in here?" Fizz asked tilting his head with a smile. "And borrow a blanket maybe?" Blitzo sighed and rolled on the other side of the bed. "Sure," he said slightly yawning. Fizz smiled and rolled on the bed. Blitzo blushed. Fizz curled into a ball and pulled the covers on him. Blitzo mumbled the word 'cute ' under his breath and covered his face. 

///// 

I'll continue this on a different chapter I suppose. Lol sorry I'm into sweet nice relationships so. But Sallie I hoped you liked this. This was for you :)