Part 3 of that random fanfic

Blitzo let Fizz roll onto the bed. Fizz looked at him and smiled. "Your necks cozy!" He said slightly yawning. Blitzo was blushing a bit,but forced a smile. "Thanks."

Fizz looked at him. "You okay, your a little red," Fizz said rolling on his back. Blitzo blinked and nodded a little. "Yeah I'm fine!" He said still smiling but not really wanting to. Blitzo sighed and saw Loona kicking a chair at the window. He got up and hit the wall. Loona jumped and groaned when she saw him.

Blitzo sighed and slammed the door behind him. "God, talk about emo," Fizz noted. Blitzo sighed. He had to agree. Millie walked in with a frown on her face. Moxxie was behind her.

"Alright we're going out! But do not follow us!" Moxxie snapped. Fizz smiled. "No worries, I'll entertain him,"Fizz replied and Millie smiled. Blitzo blushed and hid his face. Millie and Moxxie left the room and Fizz turned to Blitzo. He grinned.

"You okay?" Fizz asked rolling off the bed and getting up. He walked over to Blitzo and tapped his shoulder. Blitzo forced a smile and turned to him. "I'm fine!" 

"Hey, Dad, can I PLEASE go out and come back when I'm READY?" Loona said peeking her head in. Blitzo scoffed. "Fine, but be back before midnight!" He snapped. Loona wagged her tail with a smile and left the room without shutting the door. Fizz smiled. "She called you Dad without even realizing it!" He smiled. Blitzo's jaws dropped. 

She called him Dad? He smiled. 

....

I'm running out of ideas-