Part 2 of that Random Fanfic

/The Next Morning/ ( why does this remind me of Pennywise x Bill 😶😦🤣)

Fizz rolled out of bed and landed on the floor. Blitzo blinked twice and rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Morning, Blitzo," Fizz said yawning, as he rolled back in the bed and curled into a ball again. Blitzo sighed and got out of bed. "I'm gonna go wake up Loona," He said and Fizz gave him a thumbs up. Blitzo walked over to Loona's room and banged on her door. Loona fell down and groaned.

"I'M UP, ASSHOLE!" She shouted, helping herself up. Blitzo stopped banging and sighed. He walked in the office and Fizz was already there. "Hi!" Fizz said smiling at Blitzo. Blitzo waved and Loona stormed in. She sat down on the floor by her chair. "Loon-" 

"DON'T, you already have me fucking pissed," she snapped looking away. Blitzo scoffed. Millie and Moxxie walked in and stopped when they saw Loona. "What happened?" Moxxie asked. "I can't hang out with my friends without being EMBARRASSED!!!" Loona shouted groaning. She stuffed her head in her legs and mumbled something no one could quite understand.

"Alright, anyways," Millie said tapping her fingers together and sitting down with Moxxie. "Any luck on finding clients," she asked. Blitzo shook his head. "No, and that's not OKAY," Blitzo replied frowning. "You can't find any because no one is getting killed and being sent to hell," Loona snapped. 

Knock Knock

"This shit," Loona whined and Blitzo ran to the door with a smile on his face. "I bet it's a mailman who recently got killed, and wants revenge on a fucking dog," Loona snapped. Fizz rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right," he said as Blitzo and another demon walked back. "HI!!" Millie said with a smile. 

...

"You want revenge on a... family with two kids, grandparents, and parents?" Moxxie said crossing his arms. Millie started getting excited. "You got it!" Blitzo said. The client smiled and Fizz walked out with the book. "Let's do this shit and get back home," Loona growled. Millie took Moxxie's hand and ran through the portal with Blitzo and Fizz behind them. 

"Found them," Moxxie said when the portal closed. Blitzo raised his eyebrow. "That was fast," Loona scoffed forming a grumpy smile. Blitzo sighed and watched Fizz roll down the hill laughing. Millie joined him and Moxxie sighed. 

"I love hills!!" Millie laughed and Fizz laughed. "Can we PLEASE focus!?" Loona snapped. Blitzo looked at her with that 'Why did I get an emo daughter' look. "Can you not be so fucking grumpy just because you got embarrassed in front of your so called god damn friends?" Blitzo snapped at her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

"Emo," Moxxie muttered under his breath and Loona shot him a look. "Hey, look there's the house," Fizz said jumping. Millie laughed and slide down the hill. They reached the house and Loona looked in the window and she gasped. 

"They're murderers," she said. "Cool,"Blitzo said smiling. Millie peeked over the window and smiled in awe at the guns and weapons they had. "Wow," she said and then fell down. "Ow!" She said and covered her mouth. 

"What was that?" 

"Someone's here," one said and shot the window making Moxxie fall down. "There!" 

"RUN!!" Blitzo shouted and Fizz picked him up and jumped on the roof. "Reminds me of that mission Mrs. Mayberry sent us on," Blitzo said and then grabbed a gun. Fizz smiled. 

/uhhh.... skip time when it's like the end of the world?/

"WHY DID WE NOT GET INFORMED THAT THIS GOD DAMN DICK-SUCKING FAMILY HAD GOD DAMN FUCKING HUNTING DOGS!?" Blitzo shouted while holding Fizz's hand and ran as fast as they could around the forest. Loona just looked at everyone running for their lives while she played on her phone. "LOONA GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS AND HELP US!!!" Moxxie shouted making Loona jump. 

"HEY, IM THE ONLY ONE WHO YELLS AT MY DAUGHTER!!" Blitzo snapped and stopped and ducked letting the dogs jump over them. Loona sighed and went over to help her adoptive dad. Moxxie took a sharp turn and shot the two old people in the back of their heads, making them fall dead. Millie giggled and gave him a hug. Loona just slaughtered the dogs with her weapon and sighed.

"Easy and boring," she said smacking her hands together. "Yeah, for you, you're a hellhound, we're imps," Moxxie snapped and shot the mom in the stomach. "Let's just finish this." 

...

"Yuck, I'm so taking a shower first," Loona snapped flicking a small piece of body insides of her shoulder. Blitzo boosted Fizz on to his back and carried him through the portal. "We killed them, you fucking happy?" Blitzo said looking at the client. The client smiled and got up. "Thanks, you just made my day," he said and left. Fizz scoffed and rested his head in Blitzo's neck and smiled. Blitzo blushed. Loona scoffed. Blitzo shot her a look and carried Fizz into his office. 

.....

Done, part 3 maybe?

/wholesome ships /