CHOI HAN

[Edited]

When the screen stops playing, Harol's hands is in his ears. He's trying to shut the voices off. 

The voices in the screen.

The voices of the Whipper Kingdom's warrior that perished in the war between the Moguro Empire and Whipper Kingdom. 

He's trying to shut Toonka's voice out.

He don't to hear it. He don't want to see him. 

The Toonka that lead the Whipper Kingdom to destruction.

The Toonka who only knows how to fight forward. The one who don't care. 

Harol, he just wants everything to stop.

"SHUT UP!" Harol screamed, he grasped Toonka's shoulder and shakes him hard.

"Why?! Why won't you care?! Why don't you use your brain?!" Harol yelled while shaking the snarling Toonka. 

"What about our people?!" 

"Weak people don't matter! They all should die!" Toonka snarled.

Harol bitterly smiled while nodding his head.

"Right, anyway they're all gone. You lead them to their death." Harol sneered then he looked at Invidia who is watching them while drinking some colored drink. 

"Can I change seat?" Harol asked lifelessly. 

"Sure." Invidia said like she didn't saw how the two leaders have their fall out. She doesn't care though. They are on their way to their doom anyway, it doesn't matter.

Invidia then look at Choi Han and smirk.

'You have already fallen so deep into your despair , how far will you fall after this?' Invidia thought while looking at Choi Han.

The screen lightened up and started playing.

Choi Han and Cale Henituse is sitting in a room.

Choi Han didn't ask any questions and just quietly listened. [REDACTED]

'I need to avoid the crazy dragon.'

[REDACTED]

The [REDACTED] Marquis who led one of the noble factions. 

[REDACTED]

'That bastard raised the crazy dragon.'

It definitely was a crazy dragon.

It was still just a baby dragon. That black dragon was being tortured by the Marquis's future successor in secret. They were training it to obey the Marquis's commands.

'They're crazy too. Dragons are the strongest beings in the world. How do they think they will be able to tame a dragon?'

It actually does make sense.

The Marquis managed to get his hands on a Dragon egg through the secret organization and chained it down with mana restricting chains as soon as it hatched. Cale could not fathom the extent of the strength of that secret organization.

But would dragons be called the strongest beings in the world for no reason?

This black dragon, that was less than 5 years old, was still a dragon. In the end, the dragon goes crazy and berserk.

"What?"

"5 years old?"

"Tortured?"

It may be young, but [REDACTED] it (can) explode with enough mana to remove the mana restricting chains. Since its mana was restricted, the mana it exploded was actually its own life force.