GOD OF DEATH

The door  violently opened and the god of death entered, he look around and saw the dejected and crazed look of the people in the room then he felt the suffocating power radiating from the woman on the middle.

"god of Death are you here to fetch your chosen hero? You're late though." Invidia innocently said, tilting her head to the right side.

"Invidia!" god of Death release his divine powers to release the enchantment around the mortals mind and emotions but Invidia is much stronger now after absorbing such intense greed.

"Nu-uh! You can't touch me in my domain." Invidia said, her fingers swaying left and right.

"Lisha!" 

"That's not my name Abyss." Invidia said coldly.

"Haven't you had enough?!" Abyss asked, his voice almost breaking.

"What do you even mean Abyss? I didn't hurt them. Compared to other sealed god I'm quite tamed." Invidia said, feigning ignorance.

"I didn't force anyone to give up their life. They don't even have a single bruised! I don't need sacrifices too." Invidia continued.

"You didn't. But you're fueling their emotions! Your pushing it over the top!" 

"It's human nature! They are greedy!"

"And you're egging them on!"

"What's wrong with that?! I'm just encouraging them!"

"Lisha!"

"I said, that's not my name!" Invidia screeched and release all the divine power she have accumulated and push it to Thanatos.

The clash of power between the two gods made the mortals unconscious. 

"Stop this instant!" Abyss roared.

Invidia smirk and was intending to fully lash her power to the god of death but her power slowly decreased.

"Lisha, Lisha please." Abyss whispered, begged, while slowly retracting his power.

"What? No. No!" Invidia screeched.

Gods aren't born. They are chosen, as a mortal to deity then to a god. And deities didn't get to choose what power they will represent. God's power have their own consciousness, but they don't have their own corporeal form. The deities they chose become their corporeal form and the bodies become the power's vessel and that's when a god was made.

It was the highest honor, to be chosen and hailed as a god. 

But despite that, no matter what power chose you, it has always been from the very first time that power chose a deity, god's power slowly corrupts the soul of the corporeal body they chose. Most especially, the destructive powers just like the god of despair and goddess of envy. 

And right now, Lisha, the soul of the corporeal body that the power of envy resides, are trying to pacify the power of Invidia to help the god of death, but it wasn't enough.

"Huh, really this girl is so stubborn!" Invidia sneered, she have already got her powers back and now lashing out to Abyss much harsher than what she did a while ago. Her eyes held cruelty and bloodlust, if only she can kill this bastard god of death. 

"Invidia haven't you had enough?!" Abyss yelled angrily. He hates that expression on Lisha's face, his sweet Lisha's face will never fit that kind of cruel expression. 

"What do you even mean dear Abyss, I didn't do anything." Invidia said softly but her eyes says otherwise.

"You've crossed the line, Invidia." Abyss said coldly.