LITANA

Beacrox is completely silent. It's not because he doesn't have something to say, the opposite. There so many things he wanted to say, to asked.

No one will answer for him.

He doesn't like all the answers that his mind gave him. He doesn't like the memories he forgot, before Cale Henituse changed.

'Why am I remembering this now?'

So many question he doesn't want to acknowledged, so many questions that his mind is answering by bringing forth every memory he have.

And he doesn't like what it makes him.

He doesn't like how ungrateful it made him feel.

He doesn't like how his mind made him see that it wasn't only Cale who changed. It was them too. 

'Beacrox-hyung!' A young cale henituse called him in his memories. 

'When did I stop being his hyung?' 

'How did I changed without my awareness?' Beacrox lamented.

"He's lucky." Beacrox said aloud.

"Hm?" Ron mummed.

"He didn't lost himself. He knew what to believe and what not to, now he'll never regret it." like I did. was heard by everyone. 

'If I didn't believe those rumors and look at him as the child that he was, a child who can't grieve properly, abandoned and then later on, estranged in his own house. What would happen?' 

Invidia smiled at what Beacrox is thinking, she didn't even need to use her powers to fuel his emotions. The fact that they are doing it inside her domain is more than enough to evoke the feelings multiple times than what it was originally if they are outside. 

Regret will always be followed by-

'I wish I was him.' 

Envy.

And it was very obvious to everyone.

Litana sighed for the nth time since she was brought here and the screen starts playing, she keeps silent and didn't bother with the other since it doesn't concern her or the Jungle. She wonders why is she with these greedy and selfish persons.

'Ah, I hope Elisneh is here. Elisneh is so kind, maybe she can influence these people to be like her.'  Litana thought. 

"Goddess-nim, everything is really different to our world, can we have sometime to have a break to let the information sink in?" Alberu politely asked, Invidia's eyebrows raised.

"A break? Why? I'm not some kind of a servant who will wait for any of you, dark elf." Invidia answered, the last two words was spoken in Alberu's mind. 

Alberu felt his throat dry. Of course the goddess would know about the origin of his birth.

"Queen Litana is up next!" Invidia cheered.

Litana couldn't hide the bitterness in her heart.

"The legend... it probably does not exist."

If it was fog and mana disturbance, the legend about the dragon causing this was definitely a lie. Disappointment filled Litana and her subordinates' faces. However, at the same time, Litana thought it may be for the better.
It was a much better situation now than when she was debating whether she had to set this forest on fire.

"Oh, this was that time." Litana said excitedly.

Rosalyn look at her with a question in her eyes. She wants to know anything about dragon-nims. Litana didn't answer, she was so focus on the screen she may not even see Rosalyn looking at her.