WITIRA AND THE WHALE TRIBE

Invidia observed them, more specifically, she's observing the whale tribe. 

'They are full of anger.'

Their anger was boiling, it was spilling and burning. 

And she knows the only reason for that.

Letting them see what they lack, the difference between here and that world will result to full-blown jealousy, envy and possessiveness. 

The need to possess the variable that change this world's fate. 

Ahh, such a kind soul that you are Kim Rok Soo, no, Cale Henituse. Kind, generous and beautiful Cale Henituse if only that girl's soul gives up, then this Invidia will chose you as my next corporeal vessel. 

Invidia can feel how the soul of this body still tries to fight her power, she can still feel how she tries to influence Invidia with her kindness, at first, it was fun feeling her futile fight, but close to ten thousand years it's starting to become boring. Invidia thinks that Cale Henituse will be fun to possess, after she broke her seal of course.

The Black Dragon only spoke into Cale's head when there was someone unfamiliar nearby.

– There is a lifeform inside this cave. Although it is almost dead, thankfully, it is not a corpse that you fear.

Pssssssss. Pssssssss.

Cale could hear something dragging inside the cave and started to contemplate his choices.

[REDACTED]

Psssssssss. Pssssssss. Pssss.

But that dragging noise became more urgent and the lifeform revealed itself before Cale could make up his mind. Cale put one foot back into the water.

The lifeform that revealed itself started to speak in a shaking voice.

"P, please save me."

Witira jumped from her seat when she saw her brother. The brother that she couldn't find. Pasenton who just suddenly disappeared, even after she roamed the whole ocean she couldn't find a trace of his body. 

If she knew what would have happened, she would not let Paseton go through that mission. She would keep him by her side, safe and healthy. 

"Paseton." Witira chanted over and over again while looking at her brother on the screen, everyone in the room is looking at her, she's crying but she also a smile on her lips, but she doesn't even register it. She's too focused on the screen. 

Ah. A gasp came out of Cale's mouth. The lifeform had a salty smell to it. It was the smell of the sea.

'No way.'

"There is something I must accomplish. I, cannot, d, die here!"

A human looking existence, with its horrendously scratched up leg dragging behind it, approached Cale.

There was a green fluid on the scratches that made the existence continue to vomit up blood. That was clearly the work of a mermaid.

"P, please-."

Archie was clenching his teeth and hands, he may not be closed to Paseton as he serves the Whale King but Paseton is a whale like him, and seeing how he needs to beg to be save, thinking of how painful he's experiencing right now makes him wants to destroy everything around him. 

It makes him want to go and kill every mermaid in the ocean, damn the balance.

It was a whale.