Chapter 2: Hello little Hajime

Hajime's P.O.V:

"Hey kid! What's your name?" I asked him while we are on the car. "Lycoon." He just simply answered and munch the biscuits on his hands not minding me again. Tsk such a stubborn little brat. I didn't speak too as he doesn't utter any word after we speak. "Hey! Koko talk to the kid so you'll learn how to take care of him." Draken told me and I looked up at him so confused.

"Don't give me that look Idiot. Tsk. This kid is exactly just like you won't talk if not asked won't talk if not bribed." He said while his eyebrows are frowned. I look at the outside and collect myself. How would I fucking talk to a kid? I don't even know how to start a lame conversation to an adult and now you want me to talk to a kid?

I look at the kid and the kid exchanged gazes with me. His innocent eyes are so cute. His face looks exactly like me but a little more softer than mine. Maybe because he's younger than me or he got those angelic features from his mom. The kid tugged my polo so I got back from my senses. He smiled at me and offer me some of the biscuits.

"You wamp shome?" He muffled a baby talk. Maybe he's so shy to interact with me. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. I took the biscuits from his small hands. "Daddy will take care of you while mom is away okay?" I told him feeling some warmth in my heart. This is weird. I motion him to come with me and he gladly gave his both arms to me.

He looks so fragile. "So what does little Lycoon likes to do with his free time?" I asked him while kissing the top of his head. "Lycoon onwy pways. But I wamp mama weading stowies on my fwee time." He answers me excitedly.  "Is it okay if daddy will be the one reading stories while mama is away?" I asked him and he nodded then look at me. "What's youw name?" He asked me while smiling.

"I'm Hajime and I am your dad." I explained to him, he looks at me tilting his head left and right. "I nevew knew daddy." He answered me and I feel sudden pain on his statement. "Mama sawd daddy can't be with us." He said again. Her mother's beautiful face flashes to my sight. How dare you tell this to my son?

"But daddy is here now." I told him and hug him tight. He hugs me too, he is so warm. "Will you pway with me?" He asked me suddenly while hugging me. I nodded as a response. "I think it's fun. My Nanny pways with hew son. But mama can't pway with Lycoon." He said so I asked him why?

"Wowa said to wowk and wowk hard. If not I will be thrown away and wowa will hit mama." He explained and I think he is about to cry so caress his back so he will feel okay. "I wish fow you so someone will save mama. Will you save mama?" He asked me. And I nodded. "No one will hurt Lycoon and mama now." I said and thinks of her mother's innocent face. What just happened to you?

"I wike yow hair. It's white and long." He compliments me. "Daddy's hair once like you too." I said to him. "Weally?" He said and giggles. I nodded and caress his hair. It's thick locks and raven black hair are exactly just like mine before. "Daddy?" He calls me and I hummed as a reply.

"I'm sweepy." Lycoon yawn and hug my neck tight. "Okay sleep for awhile daddy will wake you up later." I said while caressing his back. I looked up at Inui. "Did I heard it right Hajime? His grand mother is hurting his mother." Inui said confused and look serious. "Yes and that concerns me the most." I answered him. "Do you ever know where that girl came from? Her where abouts?" Ran asked me. I shook my head as a response.

"I just met her at a bar as far as I can remember." I response to him. "I think you should now run a background check to her. Specially you two have a child." Inui speaks. "I will. But as of now my main focus is how will I raise this child. I don't even know how to properly carry a child." I reply to him. "We will help you out don't worry." Ken then assured me.