Working like Strangers pt. 2

Koko's P.O.V:

I look at Y/N's eyes deeply making her feel what I said earlier. I really mean it when I don't look at someone's status like what you wrote in your diary. If you only told me earlier that you are pregnant you won't have to be put in such situations like that. You are stepping on my pride Y/N L/N. Yes, you are and it makes me feel the need of putting you in a cage and tell the world I own you.

But here you are wanting to be treated as a stranger which made me hate this entire interview thing. "Let's go to the other floors," I told her and we made our way to some of the floors. I explained every floor's functions to her and I look at the time it's been almost two hours and it made me tired already.

"Shall we continue this the next day?" I asked her. I wanted to go home because she was hurting my pride. I wanted to be with my son now, how will I tell my son her mother is working with me? Is her mom is acting like this? I wanted to hate her and keep my walls up too but the situation I'd different now. I have a son to take care of and promise the world.

"Okay, Mr. Hajime. We can end it here and start tomorrow again here." She politely asked and tell her team to pack up, me on the other hand tells my assistant to ready my car. I made some orders to my secretary. I didn't bother to excuse myself to him it will only lower my pride. When I reach downstairs I automatically ride my new car and leave the building.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I saw Hajime leave and took a blink of an eye and he was gone. I am currently in the VIP room part and looking at the Statue of Virtue while waiting for my colleagues to finish their tasks. The Statue is indeed expensive looking as it shines like a sun in the morning.

The statue is a mother holding her heart in her left hand and holding her son's little hand in her right hand. The mother is a sign of beauty and majesty and she and her son are lifted by people a sign of humanity and virtue. Tears suddenly fall down my eyes as I remember Lycoon. I tried to calm myself but it was killing me every time I think about him and where is he.

My eyes won't stop and I can't either but I needed to stop crying as I am in a public place and I shouldn't be making a fuss. But how will I stop when my heart hurts so much? Someone tapped my shoulder and when I looked up it was Hajime. I was shocked at his approach as I saw him leave.

He pulled me in for a hug and that's the most comforting hug I have ever received. It was warm and it feels safe like how dad hugged me before he leaves the first time I saw him. "It's alright. Stop crying, everything will be fine." He whispered at the top of my head. He wipes my tears with his white handkerchief and gave it to me. He hugs me again and speaks. "Let me bring you outside they are starting to notice you."

He took off his coat and put it on my shoulders. He put his arms around my shoulders and took me out of the building. Hajime made me sit on a bench in a park. "Are you okay? Wait here. I'm gonna buy you some drink." He said and fix his coat to me. "I'm fine. Don't worry." I told Hajime but he just smiled at me. It was warm not like the first time we met. That smile is a temptation like a devil's whisper that I followed but this one right now is genuine and soft.

"I'll get you a hot drink so you will ease your cold hands." He said and leave. I watch him from afar as he buys something on a vendo machine. What does he look like when he will be with Lycoon? They will surely fit easily. I can sense Lycoon is growing up like him. Especially all of my son's facial features are growing exactly like his. Hajime comes back with a warm chocolate milk bottle for me.

"Here. Take this." He said and sit beside me. He made me hold the bottle and wraps his hand around my hands. "There so you will feel warmer." He said and wipes the tears remaining from my eyes. "Thank you." The only words I can speak to him. I am so shy around him and I don't even know how will I speak to him truthfully speaking.

"It's fine just lean over me if you don't feel okay." He speaks and looks at the kids playing around the park. I opened the bottle of choco-milk and drink it. It feels warm like his hug from earlier it was comfortable for a moment I forgot my worries and I become more focused. We become silent as we focus on the view of the park.

"Mind if you tell me why are you crying like a kid from earlier? You look cute back there. I didn't know you're that cute when you are crying you always act so hot and goddess." He suddenly broke the silence by making me blush. "I-I am looking f-for someone and the statue at your building reminds me of them." I honestly speak to him. "I see. What happens? It must be very hard that you become so cute." He joke around and it made me blush again.

"Let's just say I lost my life when I lost them," I said as I don't want to talk about my son to him yet. He might know that I already have a son and the next thing he will know it's his too. "I know how it feels and trusts me it will be okay. Just tell me how I can help." He comforts me again. "Yes, I will. Thank you so much, you made the feels better." I accidentally told him. Shoot these lips of mine talking faster than my brain.

He smiled at me and my world stops again like the first time I saw him. How could he be that handsome? "Really? I made you feel great? I thought you don't like me at all." Hajime said. "Really?" I was shocked at his statement. "Yes, you always come to my office like you are my predator." He laughs and that made me shy. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." I said sorry and I can't deny my blushing anymore.