Playing Innocent

Koko's P.O.V:

"So what's the deal?" I asked Y/N about their project. "The main stream of this magazine is about entrepreneurship and how you run sucess through years of experience in your young age. Also you we wanted a peak through what's behind the billionaire's Owner of one of the greatest I.T company." Y/N smartly answers me. "So does this mean you wanted me to share a bit of my life?" I asked.

"I guess the meeting is adjourned. I don't participate in such rumor spreading page in a magazine." I added ready to close the meeting and see how she will beg for attention. "We promise to leave your life private. We only want a little peak at your daily office life."  She tries to stop the situation. I suddenly didn't want to make the conversation long as I saw a message from Ken that they finish making pizza and Lycoon looks so cute.

"Okay. Let's start the shoot when all of you are ready I have to go now. I have an errand meeting." I said dismissing the meeting. I look at her seems like she didn't know that I have our son because she continues to act like a stranger to me. I want her to know it herself that her son is missing so I dismiss the meeting early. My heart melts as soon as Lycoon's Photo registered on the screen.

-------

Y/N's P.O.V:

Hajime dismissed the meeting early. I was shocked at his sudden approval and he hurries out like someone message him for an emergency. I should not be bothered about his whereabouts but he gave me a relief when he approves our project. I can now go home and see my son.

I walked out at his office immediately riding my car. "Hello Celeste?" I said as soon as I answered her call. "Hello Amaya, About Lycoon." She said at the other line. "Yes? What about him? Did you already fetch him and mom?" I happily answered her. "No, Lycoon is not here. Your mom is not here also." She said like she's nervous. "Maybe mom bring him to the wet market." I said trying to calm the situation but I worries me.

"No, neighbors told me that Lycoon is not here anymore. About a month ago already." Celeste is crying at the other line so I started panicking. I told the driver to drive fast at our house. As soon as I arrived I found Celeste removing the door of our house. "What happened here?" I asked about of panicked.

"I have no choice but to ask someone to break your door. I want to know where is my godson." Celeste cries and I hugged her trying to calm down. "What does the neighbors said?" I asked her. "They say that your crazy mother went out with Lycoon one day and return without him. She sometimes go here and disappear again." Celeste rant on to me that made my knees gone weak. Where did she bring Lycoon? What happened to everything I begged for her?

Where on earth I will find my son? Hopelessly thinking my body suddenly feels heavy that I dropped on the floor crying with Celeste. All the worst case that she might do to my son flooded my brain. What I she sells my son to someone because I got late on producing money? What if she throw Lycoon somewhere because he became stubborn?

"Did you report this to the police?" Kazutora arrived. He's a new friend of mine that helps me with my success. I looked up at him and he helps me stand up. He hugs me to comfort me, "Shh, don't panic let's call the police first." He calms me down. "I'm sorry for bothering you. I know you still have meetings to attend I just don't know how to figure things out again." I cried.

"It's fine, it's fine. Have you called Shinichiro?" Kazu calmed me. "You are over doing things again that's why you can't think properly." He added. "I didn't tell him yet because today is his flight going back here. He might have been reunited with his brothers and sister. I don't want to ruin the fun. Plus he is looking forward to meet Lycoon." I sobbed. "Okay, okay calm down. Let me do the things for you. Just stay focus I heard that Hajime finally agrees with an interview." Kazutora said fixing things for me again.

While we are entering my house a neighbor comes in to look for me. "Yes?" Celeste asked to the old woman who just came in. "I am looking for Y/N. Is she here already?" The old woman asked calmly. "Yes she's here. Wait for a moment madam." Celeste then calls for me. "Someone is looking for you." She said when I came near her. "Good Afternoon Y/N. I'm a new neighbor at the upper floor. I think I can help you about your son." The old woman said. I smiled in relief as finally someone can help me.

"Yes please come over." I invited her in. "I'm sorry the house is a little messy." I apologized for the mess and she just nodded. "Would you like some coffee, tea or juice?" I offered her. "Anything will do." She politely said. "Celeste can you bring us something to eat?" I asked Celeste for help. "Sure. Just wait here." She said and immediately calls up for food delivery.

"By the way my name is Amelia." The old woman introduced herself to me first. "Nice to meet you Ms. Amelia, my name is Y/N." I introduced myself too. "Yes, I know sweetie your mom always talks about you." She said. So mom does really somehow talks about me too. "She always tells me that you are almost abandoning them. But Lycoon always tells good things about you." Ms. Amelia told me that made me just bite my lip.

She will never recognize any single sacrifice I made. "Your mom sometimes left Lycoon in our house for three days. My sister and I is taking care of him." She continues. "I'm sorry to cause you troubles ma'am." I apologized for making a burden to them. "It's fine sweetie. We don't have a kid in our house so it's a pleasure to have a smart kid like him." She said. "Does she leave Lycoon to you right now madam?" I asked hoping that Lycoon is with this nice woman.

"No, this is what I wanted to talk to you sweetie." The woman said and everything falls down again. "Yes ma'am. Please continue." I gave her time to speak and Celeste now bring us food. "Your mom borrowed three hundred thousand to us, one day she said she needed to bring Lycoon with her and she needed to go down town and she have to move out. She promised to pay her borrowed money to us as soon as she gets money from Lycoon's dad." Ms. Amelia explains to me.

My heart skips a beat as I heard Lycoon's father..