Friends Pt. 1

Koko's P.O.V:

I got home almost late to my son yesterday because of his mom. I remember her cute face before I drop her off. She is so shy and her face is as red as a tomato. She will surely visit my dreamland again.

flashback:

"Where should I drop you off? Can you give me your address?" I asked Y/N as I made her ride my car. "You can just drop me off at any bus station this is too much of a help now," Y/N answered me looking shy. "Come on, It's already dark. If you don't want me to know your address, I can drop you off a few blocks away." I insisted. She gave me a sweet smile. "I won't mind if you will know what's my address after all we are working together," Y/N said and gave me a piece of paper. "That's my address. I am sorry I am just new to that building." She said.

We traveled in silence and her cheeks are blushing. I don't know if it's because of her makeup or due to the cold weather. Or because she's feeling the same feeling I have right now. I don't know but I am feeling a strong force of emotion toward her. Feeling that I don't want to be away from her.

End of flashback:

"You going to wok again daddy?" My son asked me while I am tying his shoelaces. "Yes, daddy will have to go to work. Please wait for me okay?" I smiled at him and pinch his cheek. "Okay, please eat your lunch. My friend and I pwepared that yestewday. Micwowave it okay?" Lycoon reminded me so I hugged him. "Daddy will eat the food Lycoon prepares for me," I said and he hugs me. "Daddy?" He calls for my attention. "Mommy is already taking long on her wok. What will I do?" He said and it made me smile. My son always cares for his mom.

"Daddy will work on it okay? I'll make sure mom will be home soon." I said to my son with all of my confidence. I will bring my son's mom to him if that's what will make him happy. Lycoon hugs me and plays with my hair. "Thank you, daddy." He said and I can feel his heavy breathing he might cry at any moment now. I caress his back to comfort him and prevent him from crying. I don't want him to feel sad anymore. "I miss her." He said and pulls out from our hug. "You will be late for office daddy," Lycoon said and gives me a smile. I am delighted that he didn't cry. "Oh, yes. Thank you for reminding me, son." I said and he giggles.

"Go home early so we can play. I miss you." He said and I nodded. "Let's wait for Uncle Draken outside," I told him. "Okay," He said cheerfully. Draken will pick him up today he said he wanted to spend his day with him. Ken is so attached to my son that sometimes it makes me jealous. My friends always take Lycoon with them it makes my life easier to work but I am missing him most of the time. Draken's car is parked inside my parking and Lycoon excited jumps. "Uncle Ken is here, Take care, daddy." He said. I kneeled down to kiss him and he laughs. "I love you," Lycoon said and kisses me. He is so sweet.

Draken went out of his car and approaches us. "Good morning." He said as he takes off his sunglasses. "Good morning bro. New car?" I asked and he laughs. "I left my car in Malibu so I bought a new one." He laughs as I rolled my eyes. "Girl encounter?" I asked and he nodded. "Now I am doubting if I wanted my son to stay with you." I joked around and he frowns. "I have to bring Lycoon back to his mother if he's going to stay with you," Draken said and we laugh. "I'll bring him now with me. You might be late for your meeting." Draken said and I nodded. "Yes, please take care of him," I said and rides my tesla. "Take care Lycoon," I said to my son. "You too, Daddy." He said.

"I will call you at lunch okay?" I reminded him and he nodded. I leave the house first and I saw them getting out of the house. Seems like my son will have a long tiring day. I am driving in the middle of the bridge when I saw a familiar car. Today I will have a tour of one of my offices with Y/N's team and I think it's her car so I made my way to stop near her. I get out of the car and approach the woman. It happens that it's Y/N.

"Hey, Need help with that?" I asked and she turns to face me. Here we go again with her finest job of making my world stop. How can you be my weakness? I get back to my composure and speak trying to avoid eye contact with her as she might catch me stunned by her beauty again. "What can I help you with?" I asked she stood up and her worried look got me hooked again. Her brows are so sweet when frowning. "My car's tire flattens and I can't check it. It's too heavy for me." She said in her sweet voice.

"Okay, Let me get my tools then I'll see what can I do," I said and gets back to my car to get some tools to check her tire. "Thank you. I'm sorry to cause you trouble." She said and I smiled at how shy she can be with me. "Hey, Don't think that way," I said while I took care of her tires and I notice that one of the tires had exploded and should be replaced. "Hey, Y/N," I called out her name as I finish checking the tires. "Yes?" She asked. "I think we need to replace one of your tires. Do you have extra?" I asked her and she shook her head. "I don't carry such heavy things." She said and I laughed. "In that case, I think I just have to call a repair shop to get your car here, and just ride with me." I offered her and she bit her lip may be thinking of her next move.

"Well. I think I don't have any other option. Thank you for saving the day." She shyly smiles at me and I just mess with her hair a little. "You are so cute. I'll just make a call." I said and call one of Draken's branches for repairing cars. Within a few more minutes the tow car arrives to get her car and I told her that I will be waiting inside my car as she explains what happen. Y/N knocks on my window and I open the car door for her. "Get inside now," I said and she hopped in.