Forgive And Forget

Pearl sat back down as she watched the water again. It was crystal clear with different rocks stones and gems.

Ruby wondered what was so good about it. That she looked closer.

She soon saw more than water.

But she soon saw what was so good.

She saw a heart shaped rock. It was pink and black. It a a cool calm pink color.

Then a brave and warm red color. But bravery is feeling brave knowing your fears.

She closed her eyes. She walked into the water. She wants allowed for get west if it wasn't necessary.

But this felt good. She liked the water. She was now completely wet.

"This is fun! Pearl do you want to get in?" Ruby asked thinking she would get yelled at.

"No." Pearl replied. Ruby felt sad for a moment. Then she grabbed pearls hand a dragged her in the water.

Pearl then resurfaced then looked afraid. "Ruby! What if a gem saw me like this!? What if a homeworld gem saw me like this! What if-"

"Pearl! Please lets just enjoy the water!" Ruby said in joy.

This is the first time she felt joy in a long time. Pearl listened to rubies words.

Ruby backed away to give pearl some room to get comfortable with the water.

Pearl Caught her breath as she sunk in the water. As she watched a calm pearl ruby saw the rock she was looking at earlier

She picked it up as pearl wasn't watching. She looked closer. It was a Rhodonite.

"What a lovely Gemstone." Ruby said to herself. "Well now that I'm stuck with you we should try to get along." Pearl said as she sat up

Her wet hair was now more long. Her cloths damp actually completely wet.

Ruby on the other hand, from the gem down was fully wet. They both stared at each other.

"Uh...lets go!" Ruby said as she walked with the rhodonite in her hand.

Hey pearl...forgive and forget right?"

Pearl turned to ruby for a second.

"Forgive and forget."