-Mammon-

sorry that the stories are short

fluff
_________________________________

M/N and Mammon we're walking back to the House of Lamentation , just talking about how their day went , and how classes were going.

" I'm telling ya , math doesn't need to have letters in it !What was the point of that anyway ? "

" For the first time, I agree with you Mammon. "

"What's that supposed to mean eh?"

M/N snickers as he looks at Mammon's confused face . He really loved spending his time around this man.
While M/N was just gazed at the demon standing next to him , it had suddenly started raining ... hard.

" WHY IS IT RAINING ALREADY?! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO RAIN FOR ANOTHER 2 HOURS "

" HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?THE GREAT MAMMON DOES NOT DESERVE THIS "

M/N and Mammon started sprinting back to the House of Lamentation , this time screaming their heads off for being wet and complaining to not be able to just run there faster.

When they had made it to the front steps, the rain hadn't died down , but instead had started pouring down even faster and harder than before.

" DO YOU HAVE THE KEY "

" YEAH JUST CALM DOWN FOR A SECOND "

"HOW!?"

Mammon shuffled with the key for a second before dropping it to the ground.
Mammon quickly tried to pick it up , but fell over instead with the slipperiness of the ground.

" OOF "

" MAMMON FOR GODS SAKE "

" YOU DO IT THEN "

M/N groaned and picked up the key and shoved in the lock quickly as he can.
He successfully got the key in and went inside, dragging a very angry and embarrassed Mammon with him.

M/N fell on the ground, tired as Mammon was freaking out on getting his precious clothes wet and from being dragged inside.

" Hey! You know how valuable I am ? "

He only stopped when he saw you looking almost half dead, trying to regain your breath.

" Ya okay Y/N ? "

" Does it look like I'm okay ? No, I'm fine. "
you said, still trying to breath after that very eventful moment.

Mammon shuffled over to you , a little bit freaked out that you were going to die for a second.
He tried to pick you up but he couldn't since you were taller and a bit heavier than him,so he just kind of dragged you quickly to his room, and tried with some of his strength to set you down on the bed.

"We both have drenched clothes from the rain earlier so I'm going to get ya your own clothes 'kay ? "

You let out a slow response , and slowly took off your wet clothes, leaving only your boxers and heading to the restroom close by.

You turned on the bath and waited for a bit , before getting in and relaxing your muscles.
You were taking in the soothing feeling of the water before you heard a knock on the door.

" I got your clothes , do ya mind of I come in for a second? I'll close my eyes "

Slowly humming a yes, Mammon covered his eyes and opened the door. He left the clothes on the sink and backed away, quickly closing the door.

' He's so cute '
you thought while washing your body.

---

You walk to Mammon's room after getting dressed in the bathroom.
You have to say though, he does have a good style of picking out clothes.

' Might have to do this more often '
you think while opening the door to his room. You didn't care if it was cold and he didn't want you there. You just needed warmth at the moment.

He seemed flustered and surprised when he saw you walk inside , wondering why you're here.

" You owe me something now "

" What? "

"Yes"

He seems even more confused as to why he owes you something , but before he has time to reply , you have already plopped yourself on top of him.
He starts blushing furiously as he tried to get you more comfortable by setting your chest on top of his and your legs tangled with each other's , basically spooning one of another.

" W-why are you doing this ya human? "

" Because I felt like it. Why , do you not want to be like this?.. "
you say, a little sadness in your tone.

" N-NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY "

" Maybe it's because I like you dummy "

You confess half asleep, while Mammon on the other hand is trying to figure out whether you had meant it or not.

" Hey , M/N don't die on me yet , do ya actually mean it?"

" Yes Mammon, I do "

He stays in shock as he pulls you in even closer, playing with your hair.

"Oh and by the way, you did deserve getting rained on"

"EH?!"

_________________________________

these short stories will become better I promise

word count ; 811