- Leviathan -

yay another chapter

fluff (lime?)
_________________________________________

M/N was just doing his usual routine. He got up , made breakfast for the brothers when he felt nice , cleaning up his room , studying for school ,or taking a nap. He had the best grades out of all the brothers , but it barely made a difference since Lucifer who didn't even pay attention to him , didn't praise him for it.

Levi on the other hand was playing games , not making an effort to really clean his room, or just binge eating and watching anime. The major difference between the two somehow brought them together. M/N would hang out with the demon , trying to make him study to get his grades up , cleaning his room a bit , or just trying to improve his life in general.

It was hard to do for the human , Levi was stubborn and didn't want to do anything at all. He's had a crush on     M/N, but he didn't have the guts to tell him. He knew that M/N was better than him in many ways outside of the house.
Needless to say , he was just jealous. Jealous of the human that he can do things he never can , or just doesn't have motivation too.
Of course he didn't have him, more like admiring him.

It was the day like no other , just M/N and Levi hanging out together like usual. Levi was trying to muster up the courage to ask one simple question to the human. Just a reminder that he had to muster up courage that didn't even exist.

"Hey M/N?Did you ever have like a.. y'know..c-crush on someone?.."

" At the moment? I do now. Want to know who it is? "

" If you're fine with it then yeah.."

" Haha alright. He's mean to everyone but gets flustered when you compliment him,he likes games, he's messy..~ "

M/N was saying all of this while staring into the demon's eyes. Levi was listening closely to see who it is, and when he realized who it was, he blushed like crazy. It could put a tomato to shame.

" WHA?! M/N ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU BETTER BE!! "

" I'm totally serious Levi. No one else can fill that spot except you, my love "

Levi was still trying to process what his crush had said , when he suddenly felt a pair of rather soft lips on his.
He went into shock for a few seconds before kissing back a bit more harshly.
Nothing in the minds of the two lovebirds, just the moment that they are currently in right now.

M/N asked for entrance and Levi gladly accepted. There was little fighting for dominance since M/N was a bit stronger than Levi . He slid his tongue into his wet cavern and played around with his tongue a little bit too.
They both pulled away panting like crazy , lust coming from the demon and the human. It was noticeable that they wanted more of each other. They needed each other.

" M/N are you sure y-you want to be with me? I mean I'm messy , I don't get up at times , I'm dumb.. You can have anyone you want but you chose me.."

" Levi are you serious ? You are the only one who I can relate to at times , and even after that kiss you still feel bad about yourself ? I want to help you.. alright? I love you "

That last part made Levi burst into tears and hug his lover. No one had ever made him felt this way. He wanted it to last forever. The rare fuzzy feeling inside of his stomach that he felt , he just knew he had found the right one for him. His soulmate.

---

" Levi why do you keep winning?! I've practiced for weeks! "

" Sorry babe , you're just to shit at the game . I didn't even practice at all. "

" You little- "

M/N suddenly pounced on Levi , tickling him in all the places he knew he was ticklish at.

" AHAH-M/N SToP- AHAH "

M/N suddenly stopped when he saw what position they were in. M/N was on top of a Levi trying to calm down. He was mesmerized by the demon's features.
M/N leaned down and kissed him on the cheek , not believing that he got a beautiful demon. Levi on the other hand wasn't suspecting that and blushed a little. He was used to it by now but it always surprises him as well.

" You know that you are beautiful right? "

" No you "

" Both of us? "

" Fine "

They both giggled and leaned in for another kiss. Supposedly to be short and innocent but M/N had other plans. The minute Levi leaned in, he pinned him down on the floor and kissed him harshly. Levi moaned when he felt a hand palming his crotch.

He couldn't believe that he pulled someone like this.

Someone like Y/N.

_________________________________________

look guys I updated

🎉🎉

anyways

Word Count ; 838