- Diavolo -

my parents aren't proud of me but you people are when I update 🙏 (I think?)

fluff (lime?)
_________________________________________

Y/N was used to being a butler of the next king.He is used to treating guests and making sure everyone isn't uncomfortable, or trying his absolute best to cheer people up.
The brothers of The House of Lamentation though, never treated him like how they did with Barbatos. They were nice to him,offered to do things for him, or treating him like family,but with you however,they acted like you didn't exist at all.
Of course, Barbatos saw this and cheered him up all the time.Even Diavolo saw this and decided to give the brother a good talk with Lucifer about their behavior.

"Do you know why I asked you to come here Lucifer?"

"No I do not Mister Diavolo.."

"Well, I wanted to have a talk about how your brothers treat my butler's.Mostly Y/N. You see, they have always tended to favor Barbatos over him. Will you have a talk with them please?"

"Well I of course am glad that you had this talk with me,and I will surely give them a punishment for treating him this way. Thank you"

---

"Hey Dia?Did you see what happened when the brothers came over?"

"No I have not,what seems to be the problem?"

"They were nice to me!They treated me like how they did with Barbatos!Words can't express how happy I am feeling"

Y/N then gave the king a hug,squishing him.

"Oh- That's great! Nice to know Lucifer really changed them"

"You told Lucifer to calm them down? Oh my God I love you!"

They both stopped upon hearing what Y/N had said. Had he just confessed his love to the king?

"Hey about what I said the-"

Diavolo smashed his lips against yours leaving you to stumble a bit. You quickly decided to kiss back to not let the future king hanging. Tongues swirling against each other , bodies hot with sweat, eyes half lidded.All of this felt like a dream to you,and you weren't sure if your were dreaming or not.The feeling of his tongue up against yours,hearing his lovely panting and moaning.

Diavolo on the other hand was glad you kissed back.He had this crush on you and he was livid when he saw that your weren't being treated equally.
Then when he heard you loved him,he wasn't thinking straight,and out of pure reflex,smashes his lips onto yours.They were soft, and you smelled like f/s (fav scent).

They both crashed onto the nearest bed and kept making out.They only pulled back to breathe then went straight to kissing again. Y/N slowly pulled off the others pants, and at the same time he pulled off Diavolo stopped him to take off his own shirt and Y/N did the same.
They were now both in boxers, panting.

"Do you want to go slow or fast..?"

"I just want you to rail the fuck out of me right now~"

Y/N didn't waste not even one second.He picked up Diavolo and set him on the ground , right in front of his boxers.

"You know what to do now right?~"

He pulled down his boxers and held your dick right in front of his face.
He immediately put the tip in his mouth,swirling his tongue over the slit,moaning against it while he strokes his own dick.He loved the taste of yours and became ultimately obsessed with it.

He sucked and moaned, deep throating you everytime then going back to his normal pace. After a few minutes,you grabbed a fistful of hair and shoved your dick down his throat.He gagged and moaned against your dick once more.He may not look like it,but he likes things rough.You kept face fucking him,ramming your dick down his throat while tears formed in his eyes.He came after a few seconds and you came down his throat a while later as well.

"Did..I go to rough?"

"I-im fine"

Y/N smirked and picked Diavolo up. He layed him down on the bed and kissed him harshly.He suddenly rammed his dick into the king's small hole. Diavolo didn't expect this and did a small strained moaned.More tears formed in his eyes and Y/N kissed them away.He waited for him to get used to his size , and when he moved down to show it was alright, Y/N pulled out his dick and rammed back in not giving him a moment to breathe. He continued this for hours, changing positions and teasing the king to not be able to cum.

"FUCk~ Y/N HARDeR~"

"You really -grunt- are a slut for my dick aren't you~"

He rammed in harder until they both came, panting heavily until Diavolo passed out. Y/N of course noticed this and picked the sleeping bottom up into his arms and took him to the bathroom. He cleaned both of them up,changed the sheets and played them both down together on the bed.

_________________________________________

booty

crazy how my smut chapters have more views than the regular ones

ya nasties

Word Count ; 872